IX

IX

"Let go of me!" I shouted, as he gripped my wrist so hard. He forced me to walk toward the large parking lot. "Let go of me!" I repeated.

He did not hear, or listen was the closest word for what he was doing. No people walked nearby, so even though I threw my tantrums here, no one would help me. I was in the most dangerous scenario of my entire life. Whatever he fought for, I would face Prince Alexander's wrath.

His green eyes searched mine once we stopped at the passenger side of a black Lamborghini. Our gazes locked for a few minutes before I said again.

"Let me go!" I lower my voice as if I would cry anytime, "They will look for me."

"I don't care," he responded in the coldest and the most hazardous voice I ever heard in my entire life.

He pushed me in the door of his luxurious car, and trapped me between it and him. I could feel the hardness of his body and its familiar heat. Same with the warmness I felt the last morning in his office. He was the scandalized Prince at that time.

This time, he was the mixed of untouchable Prince, who said he was not interested in me, and the issue-seeker prince, who wanted my virginity. For me, this was the peak of his evil side.

"Your Highness, please, I have done nothing to make you angry and act like a five year old boy!" my lips trembled as those words passed by through my mouth.

His grasp almost broke my bone into pieces and I could not take it anymore, I cried. Tears fell from my eyes involuntarily and sobs were more audible than my breath. I saw my pale skin on my wrist that turned into bright red.

"You're hurting me," I whispered.

He closed the gap between us, and lowered his head to speak directly to my ear, "You won't be hurt if you know how to shut your mouth and do what I want."

I changed my scared face to a brave one although I was a great pretentious, "I'm not your slave employee here! We're not in the Palace! You can't force me to do what the heck you want!"

He looked at me, amusement showed in his lovely face, "You're on my land, still remember?"

"It's not your land," I gritted my teeth, "You're not the King, and you will never be one!"

That...that really hurt his ego. His face became hard and his grasp unfastened slowly until he finally released me. He stood straight, almost a meter away from me as if I had the most contagious disease. His warmth lost and I only felt coldness and regret.

He walked around the car, and opened the driver's seat. The sound of the engine was so soft like a lullaby once he started it. Without any word, he pulled into the traffic and he left me with all the guiltiness created in the whole world.

If my life with him was already miserable, now, it would be more and I could not imagine what would happen to me.

I came back inside the bar like a walking dead. I immediately found our table, and everyone gasped as they saw me.

"Where have you been?" Katherine asked me while Clarissa made me sit beside her.

"Why are you crying?" when that question reached my ear, I realized that I was really crying. I thought I was just imagining it, but it became real to me now. "Hey, you're not okay," Clarissa added.

"I should go home," home, as in my home in Chicago. 

"I think you're only drunk," Robert said, "I have an ex-girlfriend ten years ago when she got drunk, she cried and cried until she drifted into sleep."