VII

VII

Four days passed after I encountered Prince Alexander. He was nowhere to be found the morning after that. He had an event in another country that was hard to believe.

Event or event with his mistresses. Who knew?

My first four days of work were very productive and manageable. I was near finishing the financial report, and other reports needed for the transactions and events happened last September. My newfound friend, Katherine, helped me in some cases once she was vacant.

We had a little tour every lunch inside and outside the Palace. We visited some local restaurants that put more pounds in my body. I did not know what I would look like once I returned to home after a year.

I saw Prince Nicholas once in the second floor. He was hot as fire and Princess Emily was so lucky to find him and to marry him.  He and Prince Alexander had little resemblance, but if you looked at them at the first time, you would think they were not siblings.

Prince Nicholas had dark blue eyes, which were almost black, while Prince Alexander had green. One was ginger while the other was dark blonde. Thin and full lips, respectively. Besides, to their fair skin and noses, their only similarity was they are both freaking striking, sexy, and all other adjectives that describe handsomeness, hotness, and good body.

I typed my financial statement that afternoon when Clarissa showed up in the office.

"Hey, how do you do?"

"Clarissa." I saved my Excel file before looking at her, "I'm fine. I love my job. How about you? Where were you for the last four days? You left me like a baby without a nanny."

"I'm so sorry, Shirley, you know I am a bastard Prince Alexander's secretary, so wherever he went, I should be there," she made an exasperated sigh as if she held the Earth.

"Where is his Highness' event?" I asked to start a small talk or curiosity. In either way, I wanted to know the answer.

"Somewhere in Zimbabwe. He visited the charity he is handling there," she paused, remembered something, "By the way he is looking for you in his extravagant office. If you don't mind putting his arse on the grave, you talk to him about the financial report for this coming Wednesday."

A thrill bubbled in my stomach hearing those words from her. After four days of not seeing him... No, he was not interested in me. I was not interested in him also. I was not excited to see him again; it made me irritated to see that oh-so-gorgeous face.

"Okay," I saved the file again to make sure it would stay in place, and then shut my computer down. Clarissa was still standing behind my table so I could not help but asked her, "You always saying not so good words about him behind his back, is that really a normal thing you do?"

"Actually no," I furrowed my eyebrow, "Because the normal thing I do is to say it in front of him."

"Is it okay with him?"

"Of course, if it's not, I'm not here talking to you at this moment, right?"

"I think, you're right."

By the time I reached his Highness' office door, I felt nervous again. Not the same nervousness I felt the last time I came here, it doubled or tripled. I had no idea.

I was about to knock when I heard a scream. A woman. As if, she suffered and being punished in misery. And the scream was from Prince Alexander's office. Was he going to kill her?

I did not mind to knock anymore; I entered his office without permission.

I saw her underneath him on the couch. Both naked. Pleasuring their moments, but now, all their focus was on the girl screaming. Oh, that was I, by the way.