ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ANNOUNCEMENT

Before I say anything, I want to thank GOD for giving me patience and skill in writing. I'm not good in writing English, but HE is there to guide me. All glory to HIM.

Now, I want to tell you the story behind Her Life with the Prince, if you're a little interested. I thought about this story at year 2011, during the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, and there I saw for the first time the handsome prince of England: Prince Harry. I could not stop thinking about him since then. Then, one day, it crossed my mind if a prince like him has personal accountant. Next thing I know, the main points of this story run to my head every now and then, but I put them in words at year 2014 and posted it here in Wattpad. In short, my inspiration in creating Prince Alexander's character is Prince Harry. I know you know him. He is made to be handsome and hot, right?

Anyway, this story has plenty of technical errors, like the personal accountant, the palace, the job of royals, etc. Honestly, I didn't research about these technicalities because all I wrote here is a product of my imagination. All fictional like what my disclaimer of the first part said. I hope if you're a great fan of the British Monarchy, don't criticize this story to be far from reality because I wrote it that way. I wrote it to be a fictional romance and NOT non-fiction.

I'm so grateful that this story ends with more than hundred thousand reads! Like oh my gosh. This is my first English story that I finish with satisfaction, I don't know if you're satisfied. I hope you are. I spent sweat and blood every chapter so forgive me to all grammar errors I have done.

I'm very thankful to all readers, old and new, who read, voted and commented in all chapters. Those old readers who were there since the beginning of this story, I know all of you! I love you all! Even though this story was in draught for five months last year, I'm shocked that you still read it. I love you so much. For semi-old and new readers and all readers, I'm so thankful to have you witness the story of Prince Alexander and Shirley. We'll surely miss them. However, we can still see them in the next story of this series!

You read it right, I have a next story and it is entitled, Royal Escapade with the Billionaire. Guess who will be our main leads? 1, 2, 3 Princess Cassandra and Eleazar Warden (son of Isaac Warden, he showed up in some chapters of HLWTP. If you remember him.)! The cover shows below.

Do you like it? The story's description is now available in Wattpad, see the external link

Do you like it? The story's description is now available in Wattpad, see the external link. You can also add it in your reading list so you will be updated once I post the chapters beginning sometime in June 2016! I hope you support Cassandra's story as how you support her parents' story. I'm so excited for you to read her story!

I might add parts of Her Life with the Prince like Prince Alexander's POV of some selected chapters. But, this story is now officially completed. Thank you for the love. See you on the next story!

-Phoenix Eun