000, PILOT

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

⚠️CURRENTLY REVAMPING THATS WHY ALL THE CHAPTERS ARE GONE, IT'LL BE WORTH IT WHEN IM DONE :p⚠️

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 ✰

" Aya met a well known streamer who had taken an interest in her,
but who is he when he's not on camera? "

" Aya met a well known streamer who had taken an interest in her, but who is he when he's not on camera? "

( ✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 )

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Aya Jimenez, a who happens to meet & peek interest of popular streamer, Kai Cenat.

&

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Kai Cenat, a top streamer meets a girl whose different from the rest, and develops a unbreakable bond with her.
But is it 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄?

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 ✰

Aya hummed to the melody of 'Excitement' by Trippie Redd that played from her Roku TV, as she sat at her vanity, applying her false eyelashes, which was bit of a challenge due to her acrylic nails.

This was her first time going out in a while, that's why she even made the effort. She wasn't one to go out much due to her lack of friends and her crippling mental health. Her awareness that her teenage years were slipping her by, and she hadn't enjoyed them one bit, was the most depressing thing of all.

Niki, Aya's best friend, invited her out tonight to attend a party with her, one that her boyfriend Fanum was throwing. Aya agreed, for the simple fact of wanting to leave the depressing room she spent her time in, so much that all days were beginning to blur, not knowing that this one night would change her whole life.

Aya's phone rung, and she picked it up seeing the call that came from her best friend.
She pressed the green call button, answering the call and instantly putting her phone on speaker.