027, TWENTY-SEVEN

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

★  𝐏 𝐎 𝐕 ★

AYA 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

                     027, 10

027, 10.28.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
10:32 pm
#✰

Once I got home, I showered and packed more things to take to Kai's house.
My aunt dropped me off, once I finished.

I walked to the front door, with my bag in one hand before I knocked on the door with my other.
Duke ended up answering, his eyes slightly brightening once they landed on me,
"Oh wassup Aya, I thought my food was here." He spoke, making me laugh.

"Yea? What you ordered?" I asked him, as he sat back down on the couch.
"Papa John's." He chuckled, as I started to walk towards the staircase that led down to Kai's room.

"Damn you gon let me get sum?" I joked, turning around towards him.
"If you want." He spoke, his grills glistening from the small smirk he held on his face.

"Really? Can you save me some for later ?" I asked,
"Gotchu." He told me, "Thanks." I smiled, before turning back toward the staircase.

I started to walk down the stairs.
The closer I got to the bottom, the louder Kai's voice got.

I opened the room door, making him turn around. His eyes widened as he looked at me, and a smile plastered on his face.

I love his smile so much.

"Bae come here lemme see." He smiled, as he motioned for me to come here.

I sat my bag down and walked towards him.
Once I got to him, he pulled me onto his lap, wrapping one of his arms around my waist, as I sat on his right leg, my legs dangling on both sides of it.
"She got braids y'all, she looks so pretty." He told the stream, while touching my hair, making me smile.