033, THIRTY-THREE

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                     033, 11

                     033, 11.25.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    11:22 am
                                             #✰

(5 days later)

"Babe keep your head still." Niki told Fanum, as she braided his hair.

"Man this shit hurtsss, heavy handed ass."
He groaned, scrunching his face up.
"Well I told yo ass to comb it out." She responded, making him suck his teeth.

"Bae I did." He hissed, leaning his head forward, straying away from her right grip.
"Obviously not." She chuckled, straightening his head back up.

They were all mostly in the living room, literally everyone, except Duke.

Duke ended up going to South Carolina to visit his family.

Davis and Chris were playing 2k, and Agent was on his laptop. On the other hand, Kai was in the kitchen making Aya something to eat.

Aya stood right behind him, her arms wrapped around his waist, and her face buried in the back of his hoodie as he fixed her food.

She was back right where he wanted her.
Utterly weakened and enervated.

That day he held her for all those hours, enabling her from leaving him, traumatized her without her even knowing.

His desperation and fear, made the small amount of hate she had, turn into sympathy.

How could she abandon someone so pitiful?