036, THIRTY-SIX

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                          036, 12

        036, 12.2.22 - New York
12:01 pm
#✰

"I don't even know why you scared, you talked to my mom already." Kai chuckled, not taking his eyes off the road.

"I know but that was on the phone, what if she don't like me when she actually meet me?"
Aya questioned, turning towards him.
"What is there not to like Aya?" Kai responded, answering her question with a question.

"Yea you right, you right." Aya spoke, pushing her hair behind her shoulder, and jokingly posing in the passenger seat mirror, making him smack his teeth before he laughed.

They were currently on the way to see his family before they went back home to Atlanta.
Kai didn't get to see his family much since he was always working, but he'd always make sure they were good and that they didn't want for anything.

Aya's phone was connected to the car, and the next song on her playlist started to play. The song being "Me U & Hennessy" by DeJ Loaf, which was one of her favorites.

"Can we stay home tonight? Try something new tonight. This drink got me feeling right.
I'm 'bout to lose my mind." She lowly sung to herself, as she typed in her group-chat.

They arrived at a red light, and Aya felt Kai staring at her, "Why you looking at me like that? I look good or sum?" She joked, looking up from her phone.

"Mhm. You know you look good." He hummed, keeping his eyes on her lips.
"No I don't know, tell me."
She teased, making his mouth curve into a smirk, before he leaned over pressing his lips against hers.