042, FORTY-TWO

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                     042, 1

                     042, 1.23.23 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    10:33 pm
                                             #✰

Rain softly tapped the bathroom window,
as the shower ran, causing steam to fill the large bathroom.

In the shower stood Aya, she let the water from the shower head drip onto her face and body, feeling her aching body soothe as she breathed in the hot vapor.

The entirety of her neck already started to bruise, and her lip was busted, she felt wholeheartedly sickened when she saw herself in the mirror.

As she contemplated the ways she could remove herself from the petrifying situation she was in, the shower door opened, and Kai stepped into the shower right behind her, causing an eerie feeling to wash over her.

"What? You scared?" He asked, sensing how unnerved the girl was.
Her silence alone, answering his question.

"There's no reason to be scared, I'm not gonna to do nothing to you. I don't want you to be scared of me." He softly mumbled, snaking his arms around her torso, and burying his face into the crook of her neck, making her body tense up.

"I-I don't want you on me." Aya lowly told him, making his face scrunch up, but he let go of her, respecting her wishes.

Silence filled the space, as they both showered,
Aya doing her best not to acknowledge his presence, but it being a challenge since she felt his eyes constantly piercing her every second.

"What can I do to make us back right Aya? How can I fix this?" Kai questioned, breaking the silence.
She stayed which was what he wanted, but she was acting completely different compared to before.