011, ELEVEN

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

 ✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                   011, 8

011, 8.31.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
9:02 pm
#✰

After lying Aya against the mattress, he climbed in between her legs and her breath hitched as he left slow but sensual kisses on her lips. She held onto his face, as his finger tips softly grazed down her body, stopping at her waistband.

Kai started to trail his heat filled kisses all over her neck, she could feel his passion but also his desperation each time his lips touched her. Slipping his hand into her pants, a light moan left her mouth, once she felt his hand brush against her clit through her panties, his lips not breaking contact with her neck for a single second.

Rubbing small circles against her clit, he felt the cloth that separated him from her bare clit become slightly damp, making him more desperate.
"Mmph Kai please." She breathed out in anticipation as she grew impatient, causing a smirk to grace his mouth.

Raising her lower half, Kai slid her pajama pants and her panties off, tossing them across the bed, before plastering kisses down her stomach, stopping at her thighs.

"Wait don't look." She told him, mushing his head away, attempting to shut her legs that he kept open. She had gotten so wrapped up in the moment, that she had forgotten about the scars that covered her upper thighs. Even though she hadn't self harmed in a while, Kai didn't know that she did in the first place, since she had managed to keep them covered.

So many thoughts ran through her head, but she was quickly knocked out of them, once she felt him kissing her upper thighs. Right where the scars were.

He was neither disgusted, disappointed, or weirded out in which she had thought he'd be. He just knew that meant he had to love her harder, and her scars were apart of her, so he'd love them too just as much.

"It's okay Aya." He reassured, flicking his gaze up to her eyes. "They're pretty just like every other part of you." He told her, meaning every word he said, before his tongue glided against her pulsing clit, making a soft moan escape her mouth. He flicked his tongue on the underside of her clit, before lapping up all of the juices that covered her.

"Mm fuck." Aya moaned, gripping onto the bedsheets, as it became harder and harder for her to keep her legs open. "Ma I need you to keep 'em open for me okay?" He tightened his hold on her thighs, before taking her right back into his mouth, and she shut her eyes, as uncontrollable moans spilled from her mouth.

Pressing her legs back against her chest, he bit his lip as he watched her juices spill out of her, drenching her already wet slit. Taking her clit back into his mouth, he slowly slipped one of his fingers inside of her opening, pumping in and out of her.
"H-Hmph Kai." She whimpered, feeling her legs start to tremble as he slipped another finger into her, hitting her in an upward motion, and she let out a loud moan, before her cum gushed from her opening.

Catching every last drop into his mouth, she reached in between her legs, grabbing his head and sliding her hips upwards against his face. The corners of his mouth curved into a smirk, as she pressed him deeper into her, biting her lip once she felt him groan against her. Locking her legs around his neck, her eyes rolled back as his fingers rubbed against her clit at a fast pace, slurping underneath it.

"Mmph s-shit." Aya cried out as her juices leaked out of her, small whimpers leaving her mouth as he cleaned her up entirely with his tongue, sucking her dry, as her legs continued to tremble.

──────────────────

(11:53 pm)
#✰

Some time had passed after all that happened, and by now Aya had fallen fast asleep. Kai had been sitting up against the headboard, playing the game while Aya's head rested on his lap, and her arms stayed wrapped loosely around his waist.

As he waited for another round of the game, his titled his head down, looking at Aya. He was lucky to have come across someone who was everything he ever wanted, and nothing in the world could ever make him ever let her go.

See the girls Kai usually talked to went out a lot and were more so groupies, despite how pretty they were
their personalities were bland or they'd have attitudes he didn't feel like dealing with, that's why he never took any of them seriously.

But Aya was different, she didn't leave the house much which he liked. He liked how much she cared about him, and how she listened to him too.

He'd never let anyone else have her.

                                             #✰