041, FORTY-ONE

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                     041 1

041 1.23.23 - Atlanta, Georgia
10:18 pm
#✰

(2 days later)

Aya sighed to herself as she continued to scroll through TikTok.

Kai was currently upstairs, following a cooking tutorial off of Youtube in an attempt to make Aya dinner, and it was actually coming out better than he expected.

Aya was snuggled to herself underneath the covers, as she scrolled.

But her attention ended up getting caught by Kai's phone buzzing on the charger next to her.
The number wasn't saved, but Aya decided to answer it to make sure it wasn't an emergency or anything.

"Kai please listen, I don't care if you like her more than me just let me stay in your life please... love me too." Amberly's voice echoed through the phone, sounding as if she was crying.

Aya's heart sunk, and her hand started to tremble as she started to process the situation.

"W-What? Who is this?" Aya lowly spoke,
heart-wrenching emotions filling her whole body while she put pieces together in her head.

"Amberly, who is this, is this Kai's girlfriend?" Amberly questioned, hearing the high pitched voice on the other end of her phone, quickly realizing she wasn't talking to Kai.

"Um— yea. Have you two been seeing each-other?"
Aya asked, her heart pounding out of her chest,
as she tried not to cry.

"Yea he's came to see me twice." Amberly answered truthfully, "Why would you even talk to him if you know he has girlfriend?" Aya questioned, tears filling her eyes.