024, TWENTY-FOUR

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                     024, 10

                     024, 10.22.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    8:11 pm
                                             #✰

( A few days later )

"Are you nervous?" Aya asked Kai, placing her phone inside her bag that sat beside her.

Kai fidgeted with his hands, as he spaced out.
They had to go to Los Angeles for a few days, since that's where the "Streamy Awards" would be hosted.

They sat in the back of a black SUV that escorted them to the event, while the rest of AMP rode in other vehicles.
They all would be staying at the same residence, while they were out there though.
And Niki wasn't able to come, since something came up with her dad last minute.

"Lil bit." He responded truthfully, staring out of the car window.
He was a nominee for "Streamer of the year" along with so many other deserving people.
He didn't know if he deserved to win though, despite all the work he put in.

"You wanna pray?" She asked him, making him turn to her.

"Yea." He smiled, causing a soft smile to spread across her face, before taking both of his hands in hers.

Both bowing their heads and closing their eyes, Aya began to start her prayer.

She prayed that comfort and peace, replaced the anxiety and fear. That Kai continued to thrive, not only in his career but as a person too, and whether she's by his side or not.

That no matter what, his life is filled with happiness and that he's always surrounded by people that love him and care for him.