-EPILOGUE-

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

050, 11.9.26 - Atlanta, Georgia
6:33 am
#✰

( Three years later.)

The loud ringing from Aya's phone made her jerk out of her sleep. Pressing her finger against the green button she quickly answered the call before the noise  had awoken Kai.

"Damn Bri I'm up already." Aya mumbled, holding the phone up to her ear with one hand, as she rubbed her eye with the other. "Mhm well why the fuck yo ass ain't text me back?" Brianna spoke, making Aya furrow her eyebrows, before opening her and Brianna's message log to see a multitude of messages from within the last hour.

"Exactly. Get up sis your rehearsal at eight, it's a biggg thing! I need yo ass to be there on time." Brianna dragged out, making Aya chuckle.
"Okay imma get ready now, you coming with me right? Bitch I'm scared." Aya asked, sitting up from underneath her covers, as Brianna laughed.

"Yes I'm coming, imma meet yo ass there. Now hurry and get ready I'll see you soon boo." Brianna told her, "Okay see you soon." Aya responded before ending the call and placing her phone back on the nightstand beside her before she got out of the bed.

Standing on her feet, Aya made her way around her and Kai's master bedroom and to their large bathroom. It had been 3 years since they moved into their 5 bedroom home, and still each morning Aya would wake up, her life felt so surreal.

Aya had her dream house, dream job and now her dream car too thanks to Kai. She didn't know it was possible to love him more than she already had before, but she would be proven wrong day after day.

She'd often admire her extremely large backyard,
it had a beautiful garden filled with such beautiful and lively flowers, and a modern pool that added onto the gorgeous scenery. Aya knew she was blessed to raise her daughter in such a beautiful environment, and every second she spent with her, she'd give her as much love as she could muster.