040, FORTY

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                     040, 1

                     040, 1.21.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    3:31 am
                                             #✰

(The next day)

Aya's eyes fluttered open, as she heard the bed dip, and shuffling around. The closet light was on, so she could see Kai sitting down on the bed.

He started to take off his shoes and hoodie.

"Kai why are you up? Everything okay?" Aya asked sitting up in the bed, making him jerk.

"Damn you scared the fuck out of me."
He laughed, as he got all the way in the bed,
getting underneath the covers.

"I was just upstairs playing the game with Fanum and Chris cause I couldn't sleep." He told her.

"You got dressed to do that?" She questioned him, furrowing her eyebrows.

He had on a tank top and basketball shorts previously while they were laying down, before she fell asleep. So she wondered why would he need to put on a whole different outfit and shoes just to go upstairs?

"I'm not even dressed, I just put on a hoodie that's it." He smacked his teeth, making Aya squint at him.

"I literally just saw you take your shoes off."
Aya scrunched up her face.

He didn't have on slides or shoes you'd wear in the house, he had on Jordan's, which was definitely questionable to her.

"Why the fuck you coming at me like that? You  acting like don't trust me or sum, what's up with you?" Kai snapped with agitation in his voice, sitting up in the bed.