031, THIRTY-ONE

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

★  𝐏 𝐎 𝐕 ★

AYA 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

                     031, 11

                     031, 11.19.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    1:51 am
                                             #✰

I sighed to myself, staring out the window, as we drove back to Kai's house.

He held me for hours, apologizing to me and telling me, how he'd never do it again. He told me that he wouldn't even go out anymore if it wasn't for business, and that he'd never smoke or drink again.

It was so overwhelming and I felt so suffocated, but I felt like he wouldn't have let me go until I forgave him, so I did.

I hated that I felt bad for him.
I just felt so confused, like there were too many things going on at once.

He made me pack some of my stuff and leave with him, and I only listened cause I was afraid he'd hit me again.

The car ride was silent, and it took all of me, not to break down in tears. I was still in disbelief that he actually hit me, because HE cheated.

My cheek still stung, and it was starting to get really red.

I just wanted to be home.
I wanted him to just leave me alone, which is something I thought I'd never want.

As we pulled into the driveway, I saw that there were only 2 other cars in the driveway, meaning most of the boys were gone, which is good.

I didn't want to see them.
I didn't even wanna be here.

Kai cut the car off, and got out, grabbing my bag out of the trunk. I got out of the car, following him into the house.