030, THIRTY

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

★  𝐏 𝐎 𝐕 ★

AYA 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

                     030, 11

030, 11.19.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
10:31 am
#✰

(The next morning)

I sat in the kitchen at the bar, eating a fruit bowl for breakfast.

My aunt had just left for work, which she was really excited for since she had a new job.
And I've been keeping myself distracted, so my mind wouldn't wonder to the situation from last night.

I decided that I would take this time to focus on myself, so doing little things like waking up early and actually eating breakfast would be steps for me to become better.

I've realized that me being alone, isn't the end of the world.

I was watching CoryxKenshin on my phone, while I ate. And I was watching one of his Spooky Scary Sunday videos, but it was one of the old ones since he hasn't posted in a while.

──────────────────

(11:09 am)

After I finished eating, I paused my video, and sat my phone down on the counter.

I closed my fruit up, and put the rest of it in the fridge since I didn't finish it. While I was doing that my phone dinged.

I closed the fridge, then picked up my phone to see who it was, and it was Kai, causing me to sigh.

I do not feel like dealing with him right now, I'm having a good morning.