001, ONE

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

 ✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

★ 𝐏    𝐎    𝐕  ★

AYA 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

                     001, 7

                     001, 7.13.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    11:14 pm
                                             #✰

When we arrived to the house party, there were hella cars outside, the road leading to the house was lined up on both sides with cars. And as we walked up to the front door of the mansion we saw people sitting on the stairs in front of the door either smoking or drinking.

Niki had texted her boyfriend that we were here, and as soon as we walked through the door, we were hit with a strong aroma of alcohol. 'News or something' by Future boomed through a large speaker, that was in the corner.

"Yo bae I'm right here!" Niki's boyfriend called out walking towards us, he had his shoulder length hair braided straight back, and a large diamond chain that read 'Fanum' dangling from his neck.
"Hi baby." Niki cheesed, as he reached out his arms for a hug, but Niki wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him instead.

You could tell it caught him off-guard but he went with it.

Well this is kinda awkward...

"Oh sorry my bad." Niki giggled, pulling away from the kiss and looking at me, while she held her arms around his neck. "Bae this my bestie Aya, the one I be telling you about." She told him, letting go of him.

"Ohh yea, nice to meet you, I never see you around where you be at?" He chuckled, as he reached out to side hug me. "In the house, I don't really go out much." I answered, hugging him back."I know yo ass be bored, you can start coming over with Nick if you want too, my niggas chill foreal." Fanum told me, as we pulled away. "Yea I'll think about it." I shrugged, while me and Niki followed him to a den, where few people sat on the couches talking and on their phones. Him and Niki started talking while he finished some barbecue chicken wings.