047, FORTY-SEVEN

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

047, 3.31.23 - Atlanta, Georgia
3:26 pm
  #✰

(2 weeks later)

Light snores left Aya's mouth, as Kai entered his room with his workout bag, a Chic-fil-A bag, and a large sweet tea in hand.

He made his way to his closet, sitting his bag down, before heading to towards the bed where Aya peacefully slept.

Kai sat the Chic-fil-A bag on the nightstand beside the bed, as he sat on the edge of it.
"Mama it's 3 pm, wake up." He spoke, reaching his hand out, brushing her hair out of her face.

"I went to a meeting and the gym, and yo ass still sleep. The day almost over, get uppp." He chuckled, gently caressing her face with his hand, before leaning down, leaving kisses on her face. A soft smile graced her mouth, though she still kept her eyes closed.

Aya and Kai hadn't been separated, since they came back together unless either of them had to work. Other than that, they spent every waking moment together, and it was safe to say they missed
each-others presence tremendously.

Aya noticed the steady schedule he developed, he'd wake up early, then he'd write in his journal and workout everyday without fail, on top of that he'd make time to stream too. He continued his therapy, and she could definitely sense the shift in his character.

She could feel his love in every aspect, and every second she spent with him he proved himself.
He hasn't displayed any of his old behaviors, and Aya loved being around this version of him.

"If you took yo ass to bed a night, then you wouldn't sleep all day." Kai told her, making her smack her teeth. "I stayed up cause you said you'd watch Moana with me, but you fell asleep and I had to watch it all by myself." Aya frowned, halfway asleep.