016, SIXTEEN

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

★ 𝐏    𝐎    𝐕  ★

AYA 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

                     016, 9

                     016, 9.30.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    10:32 pm
                                             #✰

"Really?" He asked turning to me.
I looked down at the floor anxiously.

Fuck I don't wanna argue with him.

"You deadass just sat here and entertained two niggas right in front of me?" He asked, walking closer to me.

"Entertained w-what? We were literally just playing the game, and me falling on him was an accident." I told him looking at the floor still.

I thought we finally had an understanding, but here he is doing the same shit.

"Why can't you just stop talking to other niggas? Any nigga can talk to you and you deadass entertain them, bruh you look like a thot and you making me look dumb as fuck so stop it." He ranted, making me lift my head up and scrunch my face.

What the fuck. A thot? Cause I was planning a game?

"So you're telling me you want me to just flat out ignore people?" I asked him getting slightly annoyed, cause of how he was acting.

"Yup that's exactly what I want you to do. Shut the fuck up." He said, making me furrow my eyebrows.

Why is he talking to me like this? This isn't right, he's trying to control me. I'm not putting up with this bullshit.

"You know what? I don't know what's wrong with you, but you not bouta be demanding me to do shit."I told him, making my heart beat faster.

Kai looked at me in disbelief, as his eyes grew dark.

Oh fuck. I don't want to be around him like this, I'm scared. I shouldn't have said that.

"H- How bout I just go home for a little bit so you can calm down." I said, as I began to walk past him, to get my stuff.

"You not." He said as he grabbed my wrist tightly, stopping me.

Yea.. I gotta go. We've been good the whole 2 weeks, but maybe we've been around each-other too long.

"I am, we've been around each-other for two weeks straight. I think we need a little brea-" I started, but before I could finish I was cut off.

"I said no." Kai yelled at me, he grabbed the collar of my shirt, balling it up in his hand and pinning me against the wall.

"You're not fucking leaving me Aya." He spoke as he hovered over me, staring into my soul.

I wanna go home. I can't stay with him like this.

"L-Let me go Kai." I told him, grabbing his fist that gripped my collar, but that only made him tighten his grip.

"No you trying to fucking leave." He yelled again, lifting me slightly off the wall, and then slamming me back into it making me hit my head.

Tears began to fill my eyes, as the back of my head began to throb in pain. "K-Kai stop please." I said, as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"You fucking said you'd listen and you not listening, plus you knew I'd be mad but you still did it. And then you wanna fucking disrespect me Aya, I'm not bouta keep doing this shit with you!" He ranted, slamming me into the wall again.

This caused me to sob, as my head began to throb even more. "I'm sorry Kai please." I sobbed, putting my head down.

"Promise you won't do any of that shit again right?" He asked me, making me nod.

I agreed so he'd let me go, I gotta get away.

"Promise." He said, as he slammed me into the wall again. "I promise!" I cried. He let me go and I fell onto the floor, on all fours crying.

Kai sat on the floor, pulling me onto him in between his legs as I cried. "Bae stop crying." He said as he rocked me back and forth.

"Im sorry okay?" He told me, making me nod. I didn't wanna say anything else to him.

I wanna go home.

I began to doze off from him rocking me, and cause I've been crying.

                                             #✰