035, THIRTY-FIVE

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

⚠️Imma fix all this smut later I hate it sorry 😭

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                          035, 11

                     035, 11.30.22 - New, York
                                    10:42 pm
                                             #✰

Aya slightly bit down on her bottom lip,
as Kai left heartfelt kisses on her neck, leaving his marks too here and there.
The warmth of his mouth and his passion,
made light moans flow from her mouth.

His hand slowly glided down her stomach,
his fingers stopping once they landed on her clit.
He circled his fingertips against it, feeling her get wetter by the second, and she shut her eyes as she let out a breathy moan.

He swirled his fingers steadily around her clit,
her hips bucking forward, as she matched his momentum, tightening her grip onto the sheets.

His lips trailed kisses from her neck to her boobs, taking one of her nipples in his mouth, Aya squirming beneath him.

Kai maneuvered in between both of her sensitive nipples, keeping his fingers on her clit, her back arched off of the bed, while small whimpers left her mouth.

Kai's tongue glided down her torso, kissing his way down her abdomen. He took his hands, pushing her legs back, and he wasted no time taking her clit in his mouth, groaning at her taste.

"F-Fuck." She moaned, feeling him slurp and kiss every part of her, before sliding two of his fingers in her, making her legs tremble and her moans grow louder and consistent as a knot started to build up in her stomach.

He sped up his pace, as precum oozed from his tip, her jaw dropping from the overwhelming sensations she felt.

"Mm there you go pretty girl, cum all over my fingers."
He smirked, hitting her in an "come here" motion with his fingers, and keeping his mouth on her clit. 
Her eyes to rolled into the back of her head, as the knot in her stomach untied, and she came all over his fingers.