034, THIRTY-FOUR

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                     034, 11

                     034, 11.29.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    4:04 am
                                             #✰

(A few days later)

Kai felt constant jumping from the bed as he slept, making him groan. He slightly opened his eyes, seeing Aya bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Girl sit yo ass down." He chuckled, closing his eyes back.

"Noooo don't go back to sleep, you have to get ready for the flight. Get up Kai it's already 4." She spoke, looking down at him, moving so that she was standing right over him, her feet positioned on both sides of his body.

"I am I am." He mumbled, dozing back off, making Aya smack her teeth. "No you nottt." She chuckled,
lowering her self down into a straddle, causing a light grunt to escape his mouth.

"Kai. Kailen. Kaiii." She annoyingly poked his face, with her index finger, making a smirk grow on his face, though he still kept his eyes closed.

His hands made their way to her ass, hardly palming it with both hands, making her hiss.

"Can you get up now?" She laughed.
"Mhm." He lowly hummed, holding his grip on her ass.

His phone rang, and Aya picked it up from the side of his head, before answering the call.

"Hey Briii, good-morning." Aya greeted, putting the phone on speaker. 

"Oh hiii good-morning Ayaaa.
Y'all ready? We gon be there in like 20 minutes." Brianna asked.
"Um almost-" Aya's eyes widened, as she felt Kai grind her against his hard bulge.