028, TWENTY-EIGHT

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                     028, 11

                     028, 11.18.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    7:57 pm
                                             #✰

(3 weeks later)

Aya ended up coming back home yesterday.
Kai was going out tonight, since his friends were in town.

He told Aya about these dudes, Rage and Bruce that he's been online friends with for a while, and they often stream altogether.
Rage was in town and they've never met in person before so he was looking forward to it.

Kai doesn't go out much, which is surprising because of his social status. But Aya was glad he could get out of the house today, and meet his friend.
Seeing him excited about it made her happy.

That whole shade-room thing died down too.
They've been getting mostly positive support, so she'd just been focusing on that instead like Kai said.

Aya gained a lot of followers, which she wasn't exactly happy about. She wasn't too fond on people invading her privacy, but that just came with being popular.

And She's been listening too, so they haven't argued or anything.

These past three weeks have been really good. Kai had been keeping his word on being better, and as long as she listened everything was perfect.

She was in the middle of taking her braids out, since they were getting fuzzy.
She really liked this hairstyle, and it was so much easier to maintain, all she had to do was her edges.

She had put music on her TV, and the song that played, was "Drama." By Roy Woods.

As she sat up in her bed, listening to the music, and continuing to take out her hair, she got a knock at her bedroom door.