045, FORTY-FIVE

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                     045, 3

045, 3.17.23 - Atlanta, Georgia
8:49 pm
#✰

(2 weeks & a half weeks later)

Aya and Niki prepared to make an appearance at AMP's club event they hosted in honer of hitting 3 million subscribers.

Aya contemplated if she wanted to go or not since Kai had been back in town for a few weeks, and she was sure he'd most likely would be going to the event. Fanum informed her that Kai wouldn't be attending the club that night, so she decided to go, also to show her support for the group as well.

"Niki pleaseee curl my hair." Aya dramatically sighed, "Bitch I asked you if you wanted me to curl it thirty minutes ago and you said no, now you want curls?" Niki smacked her teeth.

"Well I changed my mind, and you were right l'd look much better with curls." Aya laughed,
"Girl come on." Niki rolled her eyes, making Aya laugh, as she picked up the curling iron. "We needa hurry up, so we can make it before it get packed.
We could've been had this done." Niki spoke.

"I'm sorry." Aya told her, "Yea Yea." Niki waved her off, grabbing the first section of Aya's hair that she'd be curling.

About 25 minutes had passed, and Niki was finally on the last section of Aya's hair.
"What bag do you think I should wear?" Aya asked Niki, and she hummed as she thought about which one of the designer purses Aya should wear.

"Definitely the Prada one with the diamonds on it, that one is so fucking cute." Niki told her, sitting the curling iron down on the counter, "Yess you're right that'll look good as fuck." Aya stepped back from the mirror, admiring how beautiful her hair came out.