015, FIFTEEN

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

★  𝐏 𝐎 𝐕 ★

AYA 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

                     015, 9

                     015, 9.30.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
                                    9:58 pm
                                             #✰

*2 week time skip*

"Yes I won again!"I said excitedly. "Oh my fucking god." Davis said in frustration.

Everyone was in the living room vibing, while music played on the TV.
It was me, Kai, Davis, Agent, and Chris. They had a few of their friends here, so everyone was kind of doing their own thing.

Me and Davis were playing connect four, while some of the others watched, and the rest were on their phones or talking to eachother.

Kai was right next to me on his phone, Niki and Fanum weren't here though, they went on a date.

"Nah Davis you're actually trash nigga." Chris laughed, making Davis suck his teeth.

"Nah bruh I fucking quit, ain't no way she beat me 3 times in a row." Davis laughed, and I laughed with him.

The front door ended up opening, making everyone turn to see who it was.
"Wassup y'all." Duke said, as he walked through the front door, with two other guys.

He walked around greeting everyone. "Yo Kai." He said, once he got to us dapping him up.
"Wassup bro." Kai said, as he got back on his phone. "Hey Aya." Duke said, as he waved at me and I waved back.

"Oh these my homeboys JJ and Zaymeir by the way." Duke told me as he pointed towards them.

"Yo." JJ said with a smirk. "Hi." I said, as I began to reset the connect four game.

Duke went into the kitchen, while his homeboys sat on the couch directly in front of me where Davis was sitting.

Damn where did Davis go? I wanted to play one more time.

The boys whispered and chuckled to each-other, looking at me.

That's weird.

"Aye can I play with you?" JJ asked me.
"Uh sure." I smiled as I handed him the yellow connect four tokens, I really wanted to play again so this was good.

We began to play the game, but as we were playing, I noticed he was profusely staring at me, I just ignored it.

"I won!" I celebrated, since he was kinda harder to beat. "Nah you did good shorty." JJ smirked, as he leaned back in the couch, spreading his legs.

He started at me in my eyes, making me slightly uncomfortable.

"Word let me go next." The other one said scooting up. "Oh okay sure." I replied.
"But I'm kinda thirsty, imma get a water real quick." I said, standing up from the couch.

"Yo can you get me one too?" JJ asked me, as I walked into the kitchen. "ME TOO!" Zaymeir yelled. I grabbed 3 bottles of water.

I walked back into the living room and went over to hand them the waters. I handed Zaymeir his "Thanks." He smiled, and I nodded.

I went over to give JJ his.

As I began to hand JJ the water, I tripped over his foot but before I could fall, he caught me, pulling me onto his lap. "Damn you okay?" He said, chuckling into my ear.

Oh my god.

My heart began to race, as I looked across to Kai who was already staring at me, but I couldn't decipher the expression on his face.

"U-Uh yes I'm okay, I'm sorry." I responded as I stood up from him, and handed him the water.

"You good ma." JJ said, as I walked to the other side, towards the couch me and Kai were on. I sat next to him, and he turned to look at me with slight irritation on his face.

Fuck I made him mad. It was an accident though I'll just say sorry.

"I'm sorry, I tripped over his foot." I said quietly to him so no one else could hear.
"Be quiet." He sternly told me.

What do I do? I didn't mean to, I'll just be quiet so I don't make him anymore upset.

"We can play now?" Zaymeir asked me, but before I could answer Kai stood up.
"Nah she can't, we leaving." He told him, making Zaymeir furrow his eyebrows.

"Nigga she can speak for herself." He told Kai, making him ball up his fist.
"I said it for her pussy nigga." Kai said back to him, slightly raising his voice.

"Who the fuck-" Zaymeir started before JJ cut him off, "Just chill bro, it's not that serious." He told him, making Zaymeir sigh.

"Kai let's just go downstairs." I told him, not wanting to make anything escalate since they were arguing cause of me.

Kai just grabbed my wrist tightly, and walked us towards the staircase leading down to his room.

As we went down the steps, my chest began to get tight. I grew more and more anxious, every step down.

Once we got to his room, he shut the door and locked it.

Shit.

#✰