046, FORTY-SIX

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

046, 3.17.23 - Atlanta, Georgia
10:47 pm
#✰

Before leaving the club, Aya and Kai went back inside to say their goodbyes, mostly since they didn't want to just leave without saying anything to anyone.

A full moon beamed in the center of the sky, while stars that beamed just as bright framed it.
Aya stared at it, in adoration through the dashboard, while PARTYNEXTDOOR played lowly from Kai's car.

Kai ended up asking Aya if she wanted him to take her home, and she told him that she did, so they were currently in route to Melanie's home.

"What have you been up to since you got back in Atlanta?" Aya questioned out of curiosity, since he had been back for almost three weeks, but she hadn't seen him around.

When she left Kai that day, he had a epiphany.
He knew he had to change, and he knew it'd be hard, but that didn't matter to him at all, he was set on being better. Though his mind improved due to him doing everything he could to work on it, he still didn't sleep, nor eat a much as he should up till this point.

There were days he'd feel himself start to sink,
but his determination to be a better person was so strong, it drove him to continue trying every single day. There wasn't a day or minute that went by,
when Aya wasn't on his mind.

"I've been doing therapy still, and I started working out and shit too. I've just been spending time with myself, especially after streaming for a month straight, that was the hardest shit I ever did in my life. I see you been doing good and shit though right?" Kai asked her, and Aya turned towards him.

"Yea I am now, but I wasn't at first.
I don't know how I would've been if Niki wasn't there for me. But I saw your subathon, you did so well, I'm so proud of you." Aya softly smiled, making the corners of his mouth curve upward.