005, FIVE

✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰
" You're not who I thought you were "

 ✰ 𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 - Kai Cenat - ✰" You're not who I thought you were "

-𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓-

                     005, 8

005, 8.5.22 - Atlanta, Georgia
7:37 pm
#✰

Kai, Aya, and Niki sat comfortably in Niki's well decorated living room. Niki spoke to someone on FaceTime as Fanum carried her bags into her bedroom. Laying across the couch, Kai had his eyes closed and his head in Aya's lap, as he did his best not to fall asleep, while she played with the roots of his hair.

Aya couldn't help but stare down at him, admiring every part of his face. His dark and clear complexion, and his two toned lips that always looked so soft, were only two of the things that attracted her the most.

Feeling how hard the girl was staring he opened his eyes, and she mustered up courage to hold eye contact, but that only lasted a few seconds before she shyly covered her face with hands, making him smirk at how cute she was.

"Lemme see your face ma." He chuckled, pulling her hands down from her face, "Whyyy?" She spoke, still refraining from looking at him, "Cause you pretty and I wanna look at you." He told her, causing her to blush even more than already was.

"Ou I like these, what these is? Coffin?"
He questioned, catching a glimpse of the jewels on her freshly done acrylic nails, "No Kai these are tapered square." Aya chuckled, as he held her hand staring intensely at her nails.

"Do this real quick." He held his hand up in the shape of a 'O', and she listened, slightly confused as to what he was getting at. "Yea I like that." His tongue swiped his upper lip as he spoke, making Aya quickly realize his tactic. "Really Kai?" She smacked her teeth, before they both laughed.

Fanum came out of Niki's room, heading straight to the pantry, "Bruh we just ate, get yo big greedy ass out the pantry nigga." Kai laughed, "Kai shut up at let my man eat, go head bae." Niki spoke, making Fanum smile, as he stuck the middle finger at Kai.