part 2

Part 2

Betrayal

Recap: Riddhima realizes that Armaan is coming back from Malasiya, and get's really happy. She recalls the moments spent with Armaan, before he had left for his business trip. She gets an unknown mail, and gets shocked after seeing the material inside the mail.

After seeing the material inside the mail, Riddhima's hands started to shake and the mail dropped from her hands, down on the floor. They were some photos. Armaan's photos. But they weren't JUST Armaan's photos, they also had this girl in it. The 2 of the photos showed Armaan kissing this girl behind a pillar, and the other 2 showed Armaan with the same girl in the bed, making love with each other. 

Riddhima was shocked after seeing the pictures. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her legs refused to support her, and she dropped on the ground. She blankly stared at the pictures. Tears formed in her eyes. A lone tear fell from her eyes, bringing in a flood of tears. She cried bitterly. She couldn't believe that Armaan could do something like that to her. She had loved Armaan with all her heart. She had trusted him so much, but Armaan had just shattered her faith into uncountable number of pieces. 

" Nahin. Ai' aisa nahin ho sakta. Ar' Armaan' aisa' nahin kar sakta. Woh' woh mujhe' dokha' nahin de' sakta. " she said to herself, and cried even more. 

After a while, her cries sub-sided, and she wiped her tears. Right then, her phone rang. She got up, and went to her bedroom. She took the phone out from it's charger, and looked at the caller ID. It flashed Muskaan's name. 

" Hello. "

" Hey Ridzi. What's up? "

" Hey Muski. Kuch nahin. Bas, TV dekh rahi thi. " Riddhima replied, smiling, trying her best, not to let her voice shake, but Muskaan figured out that something was wrong.

" Ridzi? Kya hua? Sab theek toh hain na? "

" Haan. Sab' sab theek hain. " Riddhima tried to make everything sound casual, but failed miserably. 

" Ridzi? Tu mujhse jhoot bol rahi hain? Main teri dost hoon. Aur tujhe bohat ache se jaanti hoon. Ab chal bata. Kya baat hain? " As soon as Muskaan said these words, Riddhima broke down. 

" RIDZI? Kya hua? Tu ro kyun rahi hain? Please bata! " Muskaan started to get worried as she has never seen or heard Riddhima cry so badly. 

" Muski' Ar' Armaan' " she said between her tears.

" Armaan? Kya kiya Armaan ne? "

" Armaan ne mujhe dokha diya! "

" Ridzi, tu pagal ho gayi hain kya? Tu jaanti hain na ki Armaan tujhse kitna pyaar karta hain? Toh phir tu kaise keh sakti hain ki Armaan ne tujhe dokha diya? "

" Armaan ne' " And Riddhima told Muskaan everything. 

" OMG! Armaan aisa kaise kar sakta hain? " Muskaan was shocked after listening to Riddhima.

" Pata nahin Muski. Mann toh mera bhi nahin maan raha ki Armaan mujhe dokha de sakta hain. Lekin, unn photos ko bhi toh main jhukla nahin sakti na. Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha. Dil ki sunoo, ya dimaag ki? " Riddhima sat down on the bed, and put her confusion forth.

" Dekh Ridzi. Mujhe yeh toh nahi pata ki sach kya hain, aur jhoot kya hain. Main sirf itna jaanti hoon ki Armaan tujhse bohat pyaar karta hain. "

" Ab toh yeh bhi jhoot lagne laga hain Muski. "

" Ridzi, ab main phone rakti hoon. Rahul aa gaya hain. Main use baat karti hoon. Armaan bhi todi der mein ghar aa jayega. Toh tu usse baat kar le. Ok? "