part 22

Part 22

"Misson Maya"

Recap: Armaan tells Riddhima the truth, and she believes him. They unite, and decide to not let Maya know about them. The gang finds out that Armaan and Riddhima are together, and they tease them. 

In about an hour or two, the gang met up in the garden, and waited for Sumit and Molly to arrive. 

" Yaar yeh dono kitni daer laga rahe hain. " Muskaan said impatiently.

" I know! Ab tak toh unhe aa jaana chaahiye tha. " said Anjali.

While they were busy waiting for Sumit and Molly to arrive, Armaan and Riddhima were busy staring at each other. tThey were standing right beside each other, and had a slight smile on their lips. Riddhima slowly entangled her hands with Armaan's, and Armaan held her hand firmly. He took her hand up to his lips, and kissed it softly, making Riddhima blush. The gang looked at them and smiled. They wished that the couple don't have any more problems in their lives. 

" Oye love birds! Agar romance karna hi hain, toh apne room mein jao na! " said Muskaan. Armaan and Riddhima came back to the world, and left each others hands. 

" Anji, baat toh tum aise kar rahi ho, jaise ki tum kabhi AJ ka haath hi nahin pakadti. Woh dekho! " Everyone looked at Atul and Anjali's hand, and Anjali blushed.

" Hey guys! What's up? " They all looked at the entrance and saw Sumit and Molly standing there with a smile on their faces. They ran to them, and hugged them tightly. 

"OMG! You guys are finally here! " said Riddhima. 

" Yes Ridzi, we're finally here! "

" God yaar! Tum dono kitne badal gaye ho! " said Sapna.

" Tum log bhi! "

" Chalo hum room mein chal ke baat karte hain. " said Armaan. Sumit and Molly checked into the hotel, and then they all went to Armaan and Riddhima's room.

They all sat down on various places there, and then started to talk about things. They told Sumit and Molly that Riddhima knew everything now, and they were happy for the duo.

" Achha Sumit, tum keh rahe the ki tumhe kuch evidences mille hain? Dikhaao. " said Armaan. Sumit took out a few things from his bag, and layed it in front of them. It was Maya's diary, the vase with which she had attacked Riddhima, and some papers on which she had written 'I love Armaan' and 'I hate Riddhima' with blood.

They were completely shocked seeing the writings as it had blood on them. They couldn't believe that Maya was so obsessed with Armaan. She was a freakin' maniac! Riddhima held Armaan's hand, and Armaan put his arm around her instead, pulling her close.

Sapna picked up Maya's diary, and started to read one of the pages from it. 

" Armaan Riddhima se pyaar karta hain. He loves her. How is this possible? Woh toh mujhse pyaar karta hain na? Toh phir yeh Riddhima... where the he** did she come from? Nahin. Maine aisa kabhi nahin hone doongi. Woh Riddhima mere Armaan ko mujhse kabhi chheen nahin paayegi. I'll take him back. " Sapna finished reading the page, and they all were shocked. They couldn't believe that this was THEIR Maya, their best friend. 

Armaan tightened his grip over Riddhima, as he felt her shivering. 

" Shhh... it's okay. " He comforted her. 

" I don't believe this. Maya's a bloody maniac! " Amit exclaimed. 

" I know. Thank God humaare paas yeh saare saboot aa gaye hain. Ab hum Maya ko arrest karva sakte hain. " said Anjali.