part 14

Part 14

Amit and Sapna

Recap: The gang plays truth and dare in the garden, and Riddhima sees a flash of something. Sapna realizes that she is in love with Amit. Armaan walks on glass on a dare from Maya. Armaan and Riddhima share an intimate moment in their room. Sapna takes Riddhima to her room to figure out her feelings. Riddhima recalls her past when she first fell for Armaan.

The next morning, the gang freshened up and went to Atul's room, for breakfast. They sat down on the bean bags and started to have their breakfast. Just then, Muskaan's eyes fell on Armaan's hand. His hand was wrapped in a bandage, and it was slightly bleeding through. 

After Riddhima left with Sapna, Armaan was really mad. He was so frustrated with everything, that he had knocked the glass vase down, which had injured his hand. He took care of himself, but he knew that it wouldn't help.

" Armaan! Yeh tumhare haath ko kya hua? Yeh chot kaise lagi tumhe? " Muskaan asked worriedly. Everyone's eyes went to his hand, and they got worried. Armaan looked at his hand for a minute, and looked up.

" Oh, yeh... kuch nahin. Bas... aaj subah bathroom jaate waqt mera haath glass se takraaya tha, aur yeh chot lag gayi. " Armaan just smiled at the end. 

" Thank God chot zyaada nahin lagi. " Sapna thanked God in her mind. Armaan smiled, and looked at Riddhima, who was staring intently at him. Her eyes were asking him so many questions.

' Tum hi ne khud ko chot pohanchaayi thi na? '

' Haan. ' Riddhima just stared at him. Her face didn't show any expression, but her eyes showed how much hurt she was. 

' Kyun khud ko itni chot pohancha rahe ho? '

' Tumse door rehna se achha hain ki main khud aise chot pohanchaoon. ' Tears were clear in his eyes. Riddhima was on the verge of tears, but she looked away. Armaan closed his eyes, to stop the tears from falling out. 

" Waise guys. Aaj ka kya plan hain? " asked Anjali.

" Pata nahin. Tum logo ka kya plan hain? " said Rahul.

" Maine suna hain ki yahaan pe ek church hain, jiski bohat maanyata hain. Hum job hi wish karte hain, woh zaroor poori hoti hain. Let's go there. " said Sapna. The gang was kind of surprised with the suggestion, but then decided to say okay.

" Ok. We'll go there today. " Sapna smiled.

They all left after finishing their breakfast, except for Riddhima and Amit. 

" Ridzi! Kya kaha Sapna ne? " Amit asked impatiently. Riddhima looked down.

" Bolo na Ridzi! Kya kaha ussne? "

" Woh... woh A... Amit... Sa... Sapzi ne kaha... ki... " Riddhima stuttered and then shook her head and looked up. " tum jaa kar ussi se pooch lo na. " Riddhima said with a sad face, and then left. Amit was shocked at this and suddenly became very sad. He turned to Atul, who was equally shocked. 

" AJ! Yeh... yeh Ridzi aise kyun baat kar rahi thi? Kya Sapna mujhse pyaar nahin karti? "

" Nahin Amit. Sapzi tujhse pyaar karti hain. Aur yeh usski aankhon mein saaf dikhta hain. " Amit some what calmed down and left for his room.

They all soon finished up their lunch and all, and around 5 PM, they left for the Anglican Church. 

At the Anglican Church...

As soon as they arrived there, everyone was just awed by the beauty of the place. The church was built in a shape of a cross, which simply added to the beauty of the place.