Part 18

Part 18

Vaada Raha

Recap: The girls decide to go shopping. Girl vs. Boy argument. Riddhima remembers her past. Armaan and Riddhima share a moment together. Armaan gets a call from Sumit saying that he has found some evidences. Armaan remembers his past. He tells the gang about his talk with Sumit. 

The shopping was really tiring for everyone, especially the boys. After all, it isn't everyday your wife takes you to shopping and gets you bored, is it? 

After resting for a while, they all had freshened up. Later, they were called down in the garden for some important announcement. 

In the Garden...

The gang was chit-chatting with each other, wondering about what the announcement would be about. The manager of the hotel came, and spoke in the microphone. 

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I know ki aap log soch rahe honge ki humne aap ko yahaan kaunsi announcement ke liye bulaaya hoga. Well the occasion is that it's the 25th anniversary of the owner of this hotel, Mr. Kartik Singhaniya. " The manager spoke very happily, and everyone clapped. The owner showed up with his wife. 

" Good evening everyone. Aap log shayad mujhe nahin jaante. But it's ok. Aaj main bohat khush hoon. Aaj meri 25th wedding anniversary hain. Chau-bis saal tak, Smriti ne mera saath diya. Meri patni bann kar rahi. I can't express in words how I feel towards her. We've seen many ups and downs in our married life, but Smriti never left me. Thank you so much for being mine Smriti. And guys, aaj iss happy occasion par, meri taraf se aap sab ko party. Jaldi ready ho jaaye, aur party hall mein aa jaaye. " Kartik spoke in a very joyful tone, while Smriti just smiled at his words. All the couples were very happy for Mr. and Mrs. Singhaniya. 

They decided to go to the party, so they dressed up, and left for the party. 

At the Party...

When the gang entered the party, every eye was set on them. The girls drooled over the boys, while the boys ogled the girls. The boys looked irresistible, while the girls looked gorgeous. 

The boys wore casual shirts, with a coat on top, and jeans on bottom, while the girls wore beautiful dresses.

Riddhima:

Anjali:

Sapna:

Muskaan:

Maya:

The girls smirked knowing the effect they had on other people. They all spread apart, and talked to other people. 

Riddhima stood in one place after talking to someone, when another guy came, and started to talk to her.

" Hello. " The guy said with a smile.

" Hello. " Riddhima replied with a smile. 

" So what's your name? "

" My name is Riddhima. You? "

" Sunny. "

" Nice name. "

" Thank you. " Riddhima took a sip out of the drink she had, while Sunny eyed her down.

" You are very beautiful. " Sunny complimented her. 

" Thanks. " Sunny went a little bit more closer to Riddhima, but Riddhima didn't really notice that, as she was busy watching Armaan. 

Armaan was surrounded by pretty much all the girls in the party, and they were flirting with him. This boiled Riddhima to no extent. She was ready to kill Armaan for this.