part 29

Part 29

Shaadi

Recap: The gang returns back to New Delhi.

Gupta Residence was filled with noise the next morning. Today is Atul and Anjali's marriage, the long awaited day for every single person present there. The day, obviously, was going to be very tiring for everyone. In the morning they would do Anjali's Haldi and Mehendi and the marriage would be at night. 

The most irritating thing for everyone was that the girls and boys were not allowed to be together, alone, in one place until the marriage was over. This had really disappointed the boys, as well as the girls. Staying one whole day without being able to have nice, lovely moments with each other? Impossible! But what could they do? Rules, were rules. If they were caught, it wouldn't be good for anyone.

As of now, everyone was busy instructing the workers on the decorations. They had strictly prohibited Shashank and Padma from doing any work. As they already had worked a lot. 

In the kitchen, the girls were working really hard in setting everything right.

" Ridzi, yeh zara store room mein rakh de na. Please. " said Muskaan.

" Ok. " She took the box that Muskaan was handing to her, and took it to the store room. She was placing the boxes in order, when she heard the door being closed with a click. She looked behind and saw Armaan leaning against the door with his hands crossed, and a smirk on his lips. 

" Armaan? Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho? Agar kissi ne humme yahaan dekh liya, toh kya hoga yeh pata hain na? " Riddhima said worriedly. 

" Well sweetheart, yahaan par koi nahin aayega kyunki Muski sab kuch sambhal rahi hain. " Riddhima's eyes widened.

" Isska matlab Muski ne mujhe yahaan jaan mujh kar bheja? "

" Yup. "

" Armaan tum hadh karte ho. Yahaan par kitna saara kaam baaki hain, aur tumhe masti sujh rahi hain? "

" Haan. Sujh rahi hain. Toh? "

" Armaan tum bhi na. " Armaan stood straight and walked towards her. 

" Main bhi, kya? " Riddhima started to go back and hit the wall. Armaan came and stood very close to her. Riddhima gasped when she saw that Armaan wasn't stopping, even after being less than an inch apart. She couldn't even move her face because if she did, then she would end up kissing his cheek. 

" Armaan. " She said in a very low whisper. He took her hands in his and brought them up to his lips. He placed a very deep kiss on her hands, sending tingling sensations down her spine. He went even more close and kissed her forehead, letting his lips linger there for a very long time. He placed several kisses on her face. He tilted his face and slowly leaned in to capture her lips. Riddhima parted her lips and closed her eyes. 

" Ridzi! Kahaan ho tum? Jaldi neeche aao. " Sapna shouted for her. Both came back into the world, and Riddhima walked past him, but Armaan caught her wrist.

" Armaan. Please. Mera haath chhodo. Mujhe jaana hain. " He pulled her close.

" Aise kaise jaane doon? "

" Armaan, please. Haath chhodo. " Armaan left her hand and Riddhima smiled inwardly. She walked to the door, holding her wrist, and then stopped at the door. She turned around with a small smile. 

" Itni jaldi haath chhod diya? " Armaan looked at her shocked and Riddhima giggled. 

" Riddhima. " He ran after her, but Riddhima was quick. She opened the door, and then ran down. She quickly ran to the kitchen and got back to work, while Armaan slid to a stop seeing the girls there. Riddhima gave him a naughty smile, and Armaan gave her an angry look.