epilogue

Epilogue

A loving husband, a caring wife, and a lovely daughter... If a person gets this, then life is no less than heaven. It was the same with Armaan and Riddhima. Twenty five years had been passed, and everything was just perfect. 

As Riddhima had said, she had given birth to a little girl named Rashmi who was a perfect blend of the two. She was beautiful and smart like Riddhima, and naughty and cool like Armaan. Both loved Rashmi a lot and would pamper her like no one would. Atul and Anjali also had a son named Maan. Rahul and Muskaan had given birth to a little girl, who had turned out to look exactly like Muskaan, and as decided, she was named Geet. Amit and Sapna had also gotten married very soon. Amit was everything that Sapna's parents wanted in their son-in-law, so they had gotten married quickly. Shortly after their marriage, they had given birth to a boy, and named him Raj. 

As of now, they all were preparing for Geet and Maan's, and Rashmi and Raj's wedding. The four had been best friends since their childhood, and they never knew when their friendship turned into love. When they told their parents about their love, they all were more than happy to get them married. 

" Kaniyaan ko bulaaye. " The priest said. Riddhima and Muskaan went to the girls' room, and told their friends that it was time to bring the brides down. They brought the girls down and they exchanged garlands and they all clapped for them. 

" Pata hain? Mujhe apni shaadi ka waqt yaad aa gaya. Humari shaadi bhi kuch aise hi hui thi. "

" Haan. You're right. " Riddhima recalled her wedding and smiled. 

" Waise mujhe Kasauli yaad aa raha hain. Kitna adventurous tha na? "

" Haan. Bohat. "

" Tumhe woh raat yaad hain na? "

" Kaunsi raat? " She looked at him with confusion.

" Woh hi raat... jab tum meri ho gayi thi. " Riddhima blushed as she remembered the beautiful night. 

" Oye hoye. Mera toh aaj bhi maan karta hain ki main tumhe- " Armaan was cut short by Riddhima.

" Bas karo Armaan. Kam se kam apni umar ka toh lihaaz karo! Rashmi ki shaadi hone jaa rahi hain, aur tum ho ki, abhi bhi bacchon ki tarah baat kar rahe ho! " She scolded him.

" Umar matlab? Abhi toh main jawaan hoon sweetheart. Tumhe pata nahin? Saari ladkiyaan aaj bhi marti hain meri adaa par. Umar toh tumhari ho gayi hain. " He said proudly.

" Yea right. And by the way, itni bhi umar nahin hui hain meri. Aaj bhi main bohat hot hoon. " Riddhima said proudly.

" Pata hain. That's why you turn me on sooo badly. " Riddhima blushed again.

" Buddha ho gaya, lkein abhi bhi romance karna nahin chhodega. " said Amit. Riddhima and Sapna giggled.

" Oye! Buddha hoga tu! Main toh abhi bhi jawaan hoon. I'm only 49 yaar! "

" Haan. Abhi ek saal aadhi century maar lega, aur khud ko abhi bhi jawaan bolta hain. " They all chuckled at this. 

The wedding went on smoothly. The marriage was over very soon. They all cried seeing their daughters leaving their houses, but they were satisfied knowing that they were going in the right hands.

" Raj. Please meri Rashmi ka khayal rakhna. Usse duniyaan ki harr khushi dena. "

" Don't worry Aunty. Main Rashmi ko humesha khush rakhunga. " Raj said with a smile.

" Aunty nahin, mom. Tum mujhe mom bulaao. Okay? " Raj smiled and nodded. 

" Oye Geert. Main tere ko warn kar rahi hoon. Shaadi ke baad tu mere ko bhul gayi na, toh main bohat maarungi. " Muskaan said with tears in her eyes.

" Aap ko kaise bhul sakti hoon? " Muskaan hugged Geet and then both of the brides went to their new houses. The gang talked for a while, and then went to their respective houses.

Riddhima was standing in the balcony of her room, and was staring at the moon in the sky. Armaan came from behind, and put his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

" Kya soch rahi ho? "

" Waqt kitni jaldi badal jaata hain na? Aisa lagta hain jaise kal ki hi baat ho. Pata hi nahin chala ki humari chhoti si Rashmi kab itni badi ho gayi. "

" You're right. Lekin uss mein ek baat achhi hui. "

" Kya? "

" Ab hum yahaan 'akele', bina kissi disturbance ke saath romance kar sakte hain. " He nuzzled into her neck and placed kisses on her nape. She turned around in his arms and put her hands around his neck.

" Toh Rashmi kya tumare liye ek disturbance thi? "

" Nahin. Aisi baat nahin hain. Lekin hum jab bhi ek doosre ke kareeb jaane ki koshish karte the, toh humari woh chhoti si Rashmi beech mein aa jaati thi. Aur jab use sab kuch samajh mein aane laga, toh kitna chidhaati thi woh hume. Aur phir tum Rashmi ka bahaana kar ke humesha bhaag jaati thi. Lekin ab toh koi bahaana nahin hain. Ab kya karogi? " He said mischieviously.

" Armaan! Tum na, pagal ho. "

" Maine mana kab kiya? " Riddhima gave him a 'You are crazy' look, to which Armaan smiled. 

" Dance? " Riddhima smiled and gave him a nod. They started to sway to the silent tones of the music. 

Aasmani...

Rang Ho...

Pyaar ki...

Boond ho...

Roshni ho...

Dhoop ho...

Chaahaton ki...

Gunj ho...

Aanchal mein hain...

Khanak chaandni...

Haathon mein woh chand hain...

Gairon se bhi...

Hain vaasta...

Apnon mein pehchaan hain...

Tararara tarira...

Tararara tarira...

Tararara tarira tu zindagi...

Mera izhaar hain...

Pyaar hi, pyaar hain...

Yaaron ki yaar hain, tu zindagi...

Tararara tarira...

Tararara tarira...

Tararara tarira, tu zindagi

Tujhse main kya kahoon...

Tu hi mera sukoon...

Sang tere rahoon, tu zindagi

Aasmani...

Rang ho...

Pyaar ki...

Boond ho...

Roshni ka...

Ang ho...

Main teri...

Dhoop hoon...

Tujhse hi hain...

Meri bandagi...

Tujhse meri jaan hain...

Saaya tera...

Mera aashiyaan...

Tu mera Armaan hain...

Lalala lalala...

Lalala lalala, tu zindagi...

Mera izhaar tu...

Mera ikraar tu...

Pyaar hi, pyaar tu, tu zindagi...

Tararara Tarira...

Tararara Tarira, tu zindagi...

So guys, this is now OFFICIALLY the end of the FF.