part 12

Part 12

Picnic in Lonavla...

Recap: Armaan and the boys are talking about Maya, and they recall their last encounter with her. During lunch, Maya tries to secretly flirt with Armaan, but Rahul stops her. Sapna starts to realize that she's starting to feel something for Amit, but dismisses the thought. Riddhima remembers her past and decides to find out the truth.

" Ridzi! " A knock on the door brought Riddhima back to the present. She closed the photo album, and opened the door, and saw Muskaan standing there.

" Arre Muski? Tu yahaan kaise? Koi kaam tha? "

" Kyun? Main bina kaam ke nahin aa sakti kya? "

" Arre nahin! Aisi toh koi baat nahin hain. "

" Ab kya tu mujhse yahin pe baat karegi? Andar nahin bulaayegi? "

" Sorry meri maa! Aaja! " Riddhima rolled her eyes and called her in with a smile.

Muskaan flopped herself down on the bed, and Riddhima did the same. 

" Chal bata. Kasauli kaisa hain? " Muskaan asked, suddenly excited to gossip.

" Bohat achha hain. I love it here. Kitni shanti hain yahaan. "

" Haan. Yeh baat toh sola aane sach kahi tune! " Both chuckled and Muskaan's gaze fell on the photo album that was laying on the bed. She picked it up.

" Wow! Photo album! Yeh toh woh hi album hain na, jisme humari college ki saari photos hain?! "

" Yup! Bore ho rahi thi, toh socha ki kyun na college ki yaadein taaza kar loon! "

" Bohat achha kiya tune Ridzi! " Muskaan said happily. She flipped through the pages and saw many pictures. 

" Yeh dekh Ridzi! Yaad hain? Tere college ka pehla din! " Both smiled at it. It was the picture where Riddhima was coming in with a smirk on her face, and the boys were staring at her. 

" Aur yeh? Jab hum sab pehli baar mile the! " This time, it was the picture when they all had met for the first time. 

" Aur yeh waali hum kaise bhul sakte hain? Yaad hain? Amy ne kaise tujhe 'poore' college mein kiss kiya tha! OMG! Usske baad toh tu kitna gussa ho gayi thi! Kitne paagal the tum dono! Actually, hum sab ke sab paagal the! " Muskaan laughed in her typical style, while Riddhima's smile faltered. Muskaan noticed this and realized that Riddhima was still upset about the whole drama. She smiled encouragingly, and placed her hand on Riddhima's shoulder. Riddhima looked up.

" Dekh Ridzi. Main jaanti hoon ki tu woh Amy waali baat ko le kar bohat upset hain. Lekin iss tarah se upset hone ka kya fayeda? "

" Jaanti hoon Muski. Lekin kya karun? Armaan ne jo kiya, usske baad main upset kaise nahin ho sakti Muski? " Her eyes started to well up now. Muskaan understood and this, and closed her eyes for a second.

" Aur agar main yeh kahun, ki Amy ne kuch bhi galat nahin kiya... woh nirdosh hain... toh? " Riddhima suddenly raised her eyes. This question seemed more like a statement to her, through Muskaan's tone. She looked at Muskaan with thousands of questions in her eyes. 

" Kya jaanti hain tu Muski? " Riddhima spoke with great difficulty. Muskaan knew this was coming. She deliberately said this because she had to let Riddhima know that Armaan isn't wrong. Though she knew she couldn't tell Riddhima anything as she didn't know anything, herself, she just knew that Armaan isn't wrong. She closed her eyes, and tightened her grip on Riddhima's shoulder.

" Dekh Ridzi. Sach kya hain, yeh toh main bhi nahin jaanti. Main sirf itna jaanti hoon ki Amy ne kuch bhi galat nahin kiya. Woh bekasoor hain. Aur woh aaj bhi, apni Basket se bohat pyaar karta hain. Aur yeh Mrs. Muskaan Garewal nahin, Muski bol rahi hain. " Muskaan had seen the questions in her eyes, but along with that, she had also seen a new ray of hope in Riddhima's eyes. As if the old Riddhima is back. Riddhima immediately hugged Muskaan and cried, and she hugged her back. She rubbed her back to calm her down.