part 13

Part 13

A Mere Attraction?

Recap: Muskaan comes to Riddhima and tells her that Armaan is innocent, and Riddhima becomes even more determined to find out the truth. Anjali, Sapna, and Muskaan reach the club where the boys are, and Atul tells everyone the truth, from which the girls are shocked, but they support Armaan. Later on, Armaan goes back to his past.

Riddhima came back from taking a shower, and her eyes fell on Armaan, who was sound asleep. A magnetic pull just pulled Riddhima towards Armaan. She sat on the bed beside him and just stared at him. 

He looked angelic while sleeping. Riddhima could just stare at him forever, in the same way. He had a slight frown on his face, which sent an urge to Riddhima to turn the frown, into a smile. Her hand raised, and went towards Armaan. She caressed his hair lovingly. A smile automatically came upon her lips. As a result, the frown went away, and a smile appeared on his face. She bent down kissed his cheek, and let her lips linger over him. 

Even in his sleep, Armaan could recognize her touch. He turned on his side, and put his arm over her waist. Riddhima gasped. She realized what she was doing. She looked at his arm, and then back at him. She tried to remove his hand but all in vain. Instead of loosening his grip, he tightened his grip on her. Armaan's hand went into her shirt. Since her shirt, was short, it immediately rose up, exposing her waist. Riddhima suddenly felt his hot breath on her waist, and she closed her eyes, but opened it back, trying her best not to lose her control, though she was failing miserably. She silently prayed to God to help her. As if God heard her, Armaan moved to the other side. He didn't like being pushed so much, so he just turned over to other side, to get some good sleep. 

Riddhima thanked God in her heart, and tried very hard to catch her breath. After a couple minutes, Riddhima fell asleep.

After a good 30 minute sleep, they all freshened up, and met out in the garden, including Maya and Vivek. 

" Hey guys! Kya chal raha hain? Tum log toh dikhte bhi nahin ho? " said Vivek.

" Kuch chal nahin raha hain Vivek. Hum toh bas tired hain. Issi liye nahin dikhte. Aur waise, aaj tujhe aisa toh kya kaam tha ki tu humare saath club nahin gaya? " said Rahul. 

" Arre kuch nahin yaar. Office ka kaam. Mere employees thode se careless ho gaye hain. Unhe hi line pe laana tha. "

" Oh ok. I understand yaar. "

" Waise guys. Main bohat bore ho rahi hoon. Let's play a game! " said Riddhima.

" Idea toh achha hain, lekin kaunsi game khele? " said Anjali. They all thought for a while, when Atul came up with an idea.

" Truth and Dare! Let's play this! Issi bahaane hum ek doosre ki dill ke baat bhi jaan lenge. " Atul said the last part looked at Anjali, which caused her to blush. The gang whistled and Atul blushed, too.

" Ok guys. Game ke rules toh sabko pata honge hi, right? " said Rahul, to which everyone nodded. " Good! So let the game begin! " Rahul spinned the bottle, and the bottle first landed on Atul. Atul was shocked. 

" So AJ? Truth? Ya dare? " Rahul asked mischeviously, which caused him to gulp.

' Kya karun? Truth ya dare? Truth kaha, toh pata nahin yeh uloo ka pattha mujhse kya ugalva lega. Aur dare kaha, toh Atul beta teri toh shamat aajeygi. Kya karun? ' Atul thought to himself.

" T... truth. "

" Truth? " Rahul said cocking his eyebrow. Atul nodded. " Toh theek hain. Bata. Tune Anjie ko propose kaise kiya tha? " Atul sighed in relief.