part 20

Part 20

Cuz Baby Tonight...

Recap: The gang decides to go the club for the night, and then go back to Mumbai after 4 days. Riddhima remembers how Armaan had proposed her. Maya remembers how she had attacked her before. Armaan remembers how he had saved her.

After resting for an hour or two, the gang freshened up, and met outside to go to the club. 

" Yaar yahaan toh kitni thand hain. " said Atul.

" Haan. Achha hua ki hum sab ne full sleeves pack ki thi. Warna toh thand ke maare marr hi jaate. " said Rahul.

" Sahi kaha. "

" Let's go. "

At the Club...

They all entered the club, and went to the sitting area. 

" Yaar, yahaan itna loud music chalaana zaroori hain? " said Atul.

" AJ! Yeh club hain. So of course yahaan par loud music chalega. " said Armaan.

" Yea right. " Atul rolled his eyes. They all shook their heads, and Armaan called on the waiter. They took some drinks, and looked on the dance floor.

A slow romantic song had started, and the couples there were dancing with their dance partners. Since it was a romantic song, the lyrics were really heart touching. Suddenly, Armaan was reminded of the past. 

Flashback...

It had been three days after the attack. Riddhima was told to be kept under observation for about a week as the wound still hadn't been healed completely, and since Riddhima was hit on her head, it was important for her to take care of herself. After being forced way too much by Armaan and Anjali, Riddhima was kept in the hospital. Not only that, but Armaan even stayed with her all the time. Though he refused to accept it, but he was scared that if he left Riddhima, then Maya will come back and will try to hurt her again. 

The hospital pretty much became Armaan's second home. He did everything there. Since he wanted to stay with Riddhima, the doctor had moved Riddhima to a large room. Armaan would feed her by his hands, whether it was her medicines, or food. Every single doctor and nurse would be talking about this couple in the hospital, and would be blessing them. 

Right now, Armaan was trying his best to feed Riddhima her medicines.

" No Armaan. Main yeh medicine nahin lene vaali. Bohat kadvi hain! "

" Lekin Riddhima agar tum yeh nahin logi toh phir tum theek kaise hogi? "

" I don't care. Mujhe yeh kadvi davaai nahin leni. " Riddhima had a very cute frown on her face. 

" Riddhima! " Armaan said very strictly, and Riddhima opened her mouth.

" Theek hain. " Riddhima took the medicine, and pouted.

" Yeh toh bohat kadvi hain! "

" Lo paani pee lo. " Armaan gave her a glass of water, which she gulped down immediately. She looked at Armaan, and saw him putting everything back. 

" Armaan? "

" Hmm. " Armaan didn't look up. 

" Meri taraf dekho. "

" Riddhima main yeh doctor ko deke aata hoon. " Armaan started to go, but Riddhima held his hand. Armaan closed his eyes, and Riddhima pulled him to the bed. He sat down, but didn't look up. 

" Armaan meri taraf dekho. " Armaan didn't look up.

" Armaan! " Riddhima said strictly, and Armaan looked at her. Riddhima slightly gasped seeing his eyes. His eyes were completely red and watery to due lack of sleep. He looked very tired.