part 23

Part 23

Is it him? 

Recap: Sumit and Molly arrive, and show the gang the things that they have, but since they aren't enough, they make a plan. When Maya sees Sumit and Molly, she feels very bad. Molly cries, but they all console her.

Riddhima frowned slightly as she felt something wet on her bare shoulder, but then brushed the thought off thinking that she was just dreaming. She felt something wet on her shoulders again, and opened her eyes. She turned her face to see Armaan kissing her shoulder, and she blushed slightly. She turned around, and Armaan came on top of her. 

" Good morning wifey. " Armaan said naughtily. Riddhima smiled and put her arms around his neck. 

" Good morning hubby. " Both chuckled. Armaan just gazed her, and Riddhima blushed. He put a hairstrand behind her ears, that was falling on her forehead. He stared into her emerald green eyes for a while.

" Kya soch rahe ho? "

" Yeh hi, that you make my life very beautiful. "

" And you, you complete me. " She whispered, caressing his hair. Armaan immediately, locked his lips with hers, and kissed her passionately. Riddhima caressed his hair softly and he moved his hands all over her body. He rolled on his back, letting Riddhima take control, and they kept kissing each other. Riddhima moaned, as she felt him explore her mouth fully. He rolled again, pinning her beneath him. They kissed each other for a long time, and then Armaan slid down to her throat. He placed vigorous kisses on her throat and then moved up to her ear. He took her earlobe into his mouth, and sucked on it. He bit her ear and she hissed. He left her ear, and both looked at each other. Riddhima blushed under his gaze.

" Ab hato. Mujhe nahaane jaana hain. "

" Basket? Koi zaroorat nahin hain. Tum yahin rahogi, mere paas, meri baahon mein. " Armaan whined childishly and put his head on her chest, hugging her. Riddhima smiled at his childish act. 

" Armaan! Uthna toh padega na? Neeche sab humara wait kar rahe honge. "

" Mtch. Koi wait nahin kar raha hoga. Woh sab apni, apni girls ke saath romance kar rahe honge. "

" Armaan! Tum pagal ho! "

" Haan, hoon. Toh? "

" Mtch. Achha baba theek hain. Main kahin nahin jaungi. " They both stayed like that for a while. Armaan would just lay there, and Riddhima would lovingly caress his hair. 

After convincing him a lot, Riddhima finally went to freshen up. Armaan sat up on the bed, and smiled.

" Riddhima. " He shook his head slightly and thought about something for a long time. After Riddhima came out, he went to fresh up, too. 

He came back in about half an hour and saw Riddhima putting on her make up, while she was completely unaware about his presense. She put on a tinge of lip gloss and Armaan walked closer to her. 

" So that's why you taste so good? " She turned around startled, and was about to fall, but Armaan caught her wrist, and brought her up, twisting her hand behind her back. 

" Armaan! Tum kissi din meri jaan le loge. " Armaan pulled her closer. 

" Tumhari jaan main kaise le sakta hoon? Woh toh pehle se hi mere paas hain. Yahaan. " He took her other hand, and took it up to his heart. Riddhima smiled. She raised her hand up to his face, and slowly ran her fingers down his face. He closed his eyes feeling her touch and Riddhima smiled. She leaned forward, and kissed him on the lips. Armaan left her hand, and cupped both sides of her face, deepening the kiss even more. They broke apart after a while and leaned their foreheads against each other, and they breathed heavily, with their eyes closed.