part 10

Part 10

Our First Meeting

Recap: Maya is introduced to everyone, and Armaan isn't happy with her arrival. He's at the terrace, when Rahul comes, and he tells him everything. Rahul decides to help him out. The gang decides to go to Kasauli and Armaan and Riddhima have a romantic moment in the car. Once they all reach Kasauli, Rahul tells Amit and Atul the truth, and they all decide to help Armaan. 

The next morning, the gang was sitting in the garden, talking about what to do.

The garden:

" So guys. Aaj hum kahaan jaayein? " asked Armaan.

" Let's go the club! " said Rahul.

" You mean the Kasauli Club? " asked Anjali.

" Haan. Kyun? Koi problem hain kya? "

" Nahin, problem toh koi nahin hain. Main sirf yeh soch rahi thi ke iss club ke liye to tourists allowed nahin hain. Toh phir hum kaise jaa sakte hain? "

" Anjie! Bhul gayi kya? Main aur Muskaan uss club ke members hain. Aur hum apne friends ko vahaan le jaa sakte hain. Toh ab toh kissi ko koi problem nahin hain na? " Rahul clarified.

" Nope! "

" Toh hum aaj shaam ko theek chhe baje Kasauli club mein milte hain. Ok? "

" Ok! " The gang said in unison and they left for their rooms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Sab kahaan hain? " asked a female voice.

" Mujhe nahin pata. " said a male voice.

" Toh tum vahaan karte kya ho? Maine tumse kaha tha naa, ki unn par nazar rakho. "

" Chill! Main pata lagata hoon ki woh sab kahaan hain. Tum fikar matt karo. "

" You better find out ki woh kahaan hain. Otherwise you know what I can do. " She cut the call and stood there for a while, in the darkness. There was absolutely no light in the room. 

She slowly raised her hand up and took the phone. She went to the contact directory and dialed Armaan's number. She waited for Armaan to pick up the phone, but instead got a message that said that the phone is switched off. She got angry and threw the phone against the wall. She went in front of the mirror and took out the lighter from the drawer. She turned on the lighter and took it towards the mirror, where Armaan's picture was clipped. She looked at it with fire in her eyes.

" Armaan... tum chahe jahaan bhi ho... main tumhe dhoond kar rahungi. Tum sirf mere ho. Sirf... mere. " Her eyes flickered to Riddhima's photo that was right beside Armaan's photo. A knife was placed on the table and she picked it up.

" Riddhima Mallik. Jis tarah se tumne mere Armaan ko mujhse ek saal pehle chheen liya tha, ussi tarah ab main mera Armaan tumse chheen lungi. WOH SIRF MERA HAIN RIDDHIMA! SIRF... MERA! Jab tak tumhe sach ka pata chal jayega, tab tak Armaan mera ho jayega. " The girl said with gritted teeth, while putting a big 'x' on her photo. She then laughed evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan and Riddhima's room...

Riddhima was standing in front of the mirror getting ready to go to the club. Since the weather was pretty warm and nice for the evening, she had decided to wear a simple brown strapless dress that landed just about an inch above her knee.

She was giving final touch up to her light make up which included kohl, light eyeshadow, and a tinge of lip gloss. She finished giving touch up to her make up, and turned around, only to bump into Armaan.