part 3

Part 3

Home

Recap: Riddhima gets a mail with pictures that show Armaan with another girl and Riddhima gets shocked. She talks to Muskaan and gets relieved. Armaan comes back and gets worried when Riddhima doesn't react to him. He finds out that Riddhima knows about him being with another girl and tries to tell her the truth, but is unable to as Riddhima refuses to listen to him. Both break down and Riddhima talks to Muskaan about her talk with Armaan, and tells her that she knows what to do now. 

Next Morning...

Armaan woke up and looked around. He slept in the guest room as Riddhima had pretty much locked him out yesterday. Yesterday's incident came back to him. He couldn't believe that just one day could change his life to such extent. He was so happy to come back. He was happy to come back to India, to his house, to his Riddhima. But he never knew that it was completely opposite with Riddhima. 

He got out of his bed and freshened up. He went to the kitchen and told Ganga to make a cup of coffee for him. He slowly drinked his coffee and decided to talk to Riddhima today. He finished his drink and went to his room. He slowly opened the door, and saw no one in there. For some reason he felt something strange, something wrong. He went to the bathroom, but no one was there either. His eyes went to the side table beside their bed. Their photos weren't there! He panicked. His worst fears were coming true! He opened up the cupboard and was shocked. Her wardrobe was completely empty. He was right. Riddhima had left him! He started to go back, and fell on the bed. 

" Nahin. Woh aisa nahin kar sakti. Woh mujhe chod kar nahin jaa sakti.

" Armaan got up and ran to the guest room. He picked up the cell phone and quickly dialed Riddhima's cell phone number. A computerized voice said that the number is no longer in service. He threw the phone on the bed in frustration and sat down on the bed holding his head. He was on the verge of crying.

" Nahin. You can't do this to me Riddhima. Tum mujhe chod kar nahin jaa sakti. " Tears flowed from his eyes. He tried to think that who could have Riddhima told about her whereabouts. Suddenly Muskaan popped into his head. He picked up the phone and hurriedly dialed Muskaan's cell number and waited impatiently for her to pick up his call. 

" Hello? " Muskaan answered.

" Hello Muski? Main Armaan bol raha hoon. "

" Oh. Bolo. Kya kaam hain? " She spoke in a cold tone, which didn't go unnoticed by Armaan. He took a deep breath and spoke again. 

" Muski, Riddhima kaha hain? " 

" Mujhe nahin pata. "

" Jhooth matt bolo Muski! Main jaanta hoon ki tumhe pata hain ki Riddhima kahaan hain. Jab bhi woh kuch karne vaali hoti hain, toh tumhe zaroor bataati hain. Toh yeh tumhe kaise nahin batayegi? " Muskaan didn't say anything, so Armaan spoke up again. 

" Muski please. Batao na. Kahaan hain Riddhima? Agar mujhe Riddhima nahin mili toh main shaayad marr jaunga. Please. " Muskaan felt some honesty in his voice. So she decided to tell him the truth. 

" Armaan. Riddhima aur main New Delhi mein hain. " Armaan was shocked.

" New Delhi? Lekin kyun? "

" AJ aur Anji ki shaadi ke liye. "

" Unn ki shaadi? Yeh kab fix hui? "

" Kuch din pehle hain. Bas mujhe aur Ridzi ko kal pata chala. Ab tu zyaada kich kich matt kar aur jaldi yahaan aaja. Samjhe. Aur haan. Ridzi se matt kehna ki maine tujhe bataaya hain. Samjha? " This made Armaan smile.