Part 28

Part 28

Home-Sweet-Home

Recap: The girls find out that Muskaan is pregnant, and they surprise the boys.

The gang had gathered up for breakfast, and were leaving no stones turned in teasing and scaring Rahul about Muskaan's pregnancy.

" Rahul beta, ab toh teri raaton ki neend udne waali hain. " sadi Amit. 

" Kyun? "

" Muskaan ke mood swings tujhe jeene nahin denge. " said Armaan.

" Rahul, mujhe ice-cream khani hain. " said Muskaan.

" Abhi?! " He asked mortified.

" Haan! " He called the waiter and told him to bring ice-cream. He brought it in a while.

" Yeh le. "

" Mujhe ice-cream nahin khani. "

" Kya! "

" Haan! Mujhe kuch khatta khana hain. " Muskaan whined.

" Yaar isske mood swings abhi se kaise shuru ho gaye? " Rahul wondered out lod. They exchanged looks, and then burst out into laughter.

" Kya hua? "

" Rahul, main toh mazaak kar rahi thi! "

" Muskaan! " They all laughed even more. Even before they knew, the rest of the 4 days passed by quickly. They all enjoyed Kasauli very much. The cold weather had been successful in bringing the couples together. 

New Delhi...

" Arre chalo bhai, jaldi se kaam khatam karo, abhi toh kitna saara kaam baaki hain! " Padma travelled from one side of the room to the other. Tomorrow was Anjali's Haldi and Mehendi ceremony, and most of all, her marriage.

Shashank and Padma were utterely surprised on how fast their daughters had drown up. They still hadn't gotten over the fact that Riddhima wad left them, and it was getting even more hard for them to Anjali go, as well. 

Radma sat down and thought about her times with Anjali and Riddhima and smiled. Shashank saw this, and came to her.

" Kya hua? "

" Waqt kitni jaldi badal jaata hain na? "

" Matlab? "

" Dekhiye na. Riddhima ke shaadi hue ek saal ho gaya, lekin aaj bhi lagta hain jaise kal ki hi baat hain. Aur aaj, Anjali ki shaadi ki tayaariyaan ho rahi hain. "

" Sach kaha tumne Padma. Lekin kissi na kissi din toh yeh hona hi than a? Atul, Anjali se bohat pyaar karta hain. Isse zyaada aur kya chahiye? "

" Sach kaha aapne. "

" Ab chalo. Bohat kaam baaki hain. Hmm? " Padma smiled and nodded.

Kasauli...

The gang had finished up packing their bags, and they all were down, loading the bags into the van. Sumit and Molly had already left for Mumbai as they had to reach there to see one of their friends.

" Wooh. Bags andar rakh di hain. Ab chalo gaadi mein beath jao. " said Rahul. They all nodded and sat inside the car. Atul drove the car and Anjali sat beside him. Amit, Sapna, Rahul, and Muskaan sat in the middle, while Armaan and Riddhima sat in the back. 

They sat opposite to each other, as they had two small bean bags there. Riddhima was looking outside the car, admiring Kasauli''s beautiful environment. She always loved quiet places like Kasauli. She was completely unaware of Armaan's gaze on her.