part 21

Part 21
I Want You Back
*THE Most Awaited Part*

Recap: The gang goes to the club. Armaan and Riddhima remember their past. They share a moment in the rain. Maya sees them, and then forces Armaan, which Riddhima sees.

Riddhima just stood there in shock, staring at Armaan and Maya. She was going to her room, but her top got stuck in one the plants that were there, and when she tried to remove it, she heard someone saying Armaan, and when she took a peek inside, she was completely shocked to see Armaan and Maya kissing each other. 
" Riddhima, tum jaisa soch rahi ho waisa kuch- " Armaan tried to explain himself, but before he could even finish his sentence, Riddhima already had already ran out of the room, crying. 
" Riddhima! " Armaan glared at Maya.
" You're pathetic Maya. " Saying this Armaan ran out of the room, and went behind Riddhima. 
Maya let out an evil laugh and she fell on the bed. 
" Armaan, jahaan jaana hain, jao. Laut kar toh tum mere paas hi aaoge. I promise. " Maya laughed again. 
On the other hand, Armaan tried to stop Riddhima, but she wouldn't stop.
" Riddhima. Riddhima meri baat toh sunno. Tumne jo dekha waisa kuch bhi nahin hain. Riddhima! " Armaan tried to stop her but she just kept walking. He caught her wrist, and turned her around. 
" Just leave my hand Armaan! Mujhe tumhaari koi baat nahin sunni! " Riddhima jerked her hand out of his hand and then started to walk towards her room.
He followed her into her room with anger in his eyes. She entered the room crying after what she had seen. She had started to trust him a little, but after what she had seen today, she couldn't trust him ever again. She tried to close the door but he placed his hand on the door, making it impossible for her to close it. She tried a lot, but couldn't and finally he opened the door, making her go back a few steps, and he closed the door shut behind him. He looked at her with fire in his eyes. 
" Chale jao yaha se. I SAID GO! " She shouted, but he didn't budge. He walked forward, and she tried to walk right past him, but he grabbed her by her wrists and turned her around, making her face him. 
" Leave me Armaan. " Riddhima said trying to get rid of his grip on her hand, but Armaan wasn't in any mood of letting her go tonight. He kept staring at her with bloodshot eyes and tightened his grip on her wrists, making her wince a little. 
" Look at me Riddhima. " Armaan said, but Riddhima didn't look at him and tried to get out of his grip. " Look at me. " He tried again, but again, Riddhima didn't budge. " Look at me Riddhima. " He tried for the one last time, and got the same response again, and after this, he lost his patience. " LOOK... AT... ME... " He grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her REALLY close to him, making her look into his eyes. He spoke each word, emphasizing all of them. Riddhima was breathing heavily. She didn't know what was going to happen next, but knew that this night is something that she won't ever forget. 
Both just stared into each other's eyes, not saying anything. 
" Riddhima, please trust me. Tumne jo dekha, woh sach nahin hain. " Riddhima jerked her hands out of his.
" Trust you? Tum chaahte ho ki main tum par vishwaas karun? Yeh sab dekhne ke baad bhi? Kitni baar vishwaas karun tum par main? Pehle tum par vishwaas kiya, toh tumne usse tod diya. Aur ab, jab maine sab kuch bhul kar aage badne ki koshish ki, toh phir se woh hi kiya tumne. " Tears fell out her eyes freely. 
" Riddhima, please. Mera vishwaas karo maine kuch nahin kiya. Main yahaan room mein aa raha tha, aur Maya ne mujhe- " Armaan tried to explain himself but Riddhima cut him off.
" Ek second. " Riddhima said with her finger raised up. Something had just clicked her mind, and she looked up at Armaan.
" Maya? Tum Malaysia... Maya ke saath deal karne gaye the na? " Riddhima asked with narrowed eyes. Armaan nodded to this, not sure of what was going on in Riddhima's mind.
" Aur mujhe jo photos mille the, woh bhi Malaysia ke hi the. Armaan... kya woh... kya woh ladki... Maya thi? " Riddhima asked carefully. Armaan just stared at her. His worst fear came true. 
' Mujhe aaj hi Riddhima ko sab kuch bataana hoga. ' Armaan thought. Riddhima waited for Armaan to speak.
" Armaan maine tumse kuch poochha hain. "
" Haan. Woh ladki Maya hi hain. " Armaan said with his eyes closed. Riddhima stared at him shocked.
" Tum hi ne Maya ko yahaan bulaaya tha na? " Riddhima asked. Armaan looked at her shocked. He hadn't expected this to come out of her mouth. She was getting everything wrong!
" No Riddhima. Maine Maya ko yahaan nahin bulaaya. Usse toh Vivek yahaan lekar aaya tha. "
" Bas Armaan! Aur kitna jhooth bologe tum? " 
" Riddhima main jhooth nahin bol raha hoon. Maya ne yeh sab kuch jaan mujh kar kiya hain, taaki woh mujhe aur tumhe alag kar sake. "
" I don't believe this Armaan. Khud ka sach chhupaane ke liye tum kissi aur par ilzaam laga rahe ho? You're disgusting! " Riddhima started to walk past him again, but Armaan pulled her back, and banged her against the wall. Riddhima winced in pain, and closed her eyes, feeling Armaan so close to her.
" Sach jaanna chaahti ho na tum? Huh?! Sach jaanna chaahti ho! Toh sunno. Haan, woh ladki Maya hi thi jisski photo tumne dekhi thi. Lekin tum jisse sach samajh rahi ho, woh toh sach hain hi nahin. " Armaan shook her, and Riddhima looked at him with tons of questions in her eyes. 
" Riddhima. Maya ko hum sab, pichhle ek saal se jaante hain. "
" Kya? "
" Haan. Maya humaare saath college mein thi. In fact, woh to humaari sabse achhi dost thi. Lekin ussne jo tumhaare saath kiya, usske baad humaari usske saath dosti toot gayi. "
" Kya kiya tha ussne mere saath? "
" Riddhima, jab hum Lonavla se wapas Mumbai aaye the, tab tumhari mulaaquat Maya se huyi thi. Hum sab toh bohat achhe dost the. Lekin hum se ek galti ho gayi thi. Humne Maya ko humaare baare mein kuch bhi nahin bataaya tha. Ek din Maya ne hum dono college ke store room mein dekh liya tha, aur ussne tumhe bohat bhala bura kaha tha. Tab humne Maya ko humaare baare mein bata diya tha. Agle din ussne humse maafi maangi, aur tumhari vajah se humne uss maaf kar diya, aur hum sab phirse achhe dost bhi bann gaye the. Lekin hum me se koi bhi yeh nahin jaanta tha ke usske dimaag mein kya chal raha hain. Usski achhaayi, dosti, sab kuch ek naatak tha. Jiss din humne Mom-Dad ko humaare baare mein bataaya, usske agle hi din humne sab ko humaari shaadi ke baare mein bata diya. Aur ussi raat, Maya ne tum par attack kiya. She tried to kill you. Jab woh tumhe maar kar chali gayi thi, usski thodi daer baad hi main tumhaare ghar par aaya, tumse milne aur wahaan mujhe tum behosh milli thi. Jab tumhe thodi daer ke liye hosh aaya, toh tumne khud mujhe bataaya tha ki Maya ne tumhaari jaan lene ki koshish ki thi. Usske baad hum tumhe hospital le kar gaye. Jab main, AJ, Amit, aur Rahul ke saath Maya ke ghar gaya, toh pata chala ki Maya mujhse pyaar karti hain. Humne usse samjhaane ki koshish ki, lekin woh maani hi nahin. Usske baad hum wapas aa gaye. " While Armaan told everything to Riddhima, she got flashes of all the incidents with Maya. 
" Lekin mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahin hain? " Riddhima asked. She was completely confused. Armaan left her and walked away from her.
" Kyunki Maya ne tumhe tumhaare sarr par bohat zor se maara tha. Usski vajah se tumhe Maya ke baare mein kuch bhi yaad nahin hain. You don't remember anything! Aur phir jab tum hospital se tumhaare ghar shift ho gayi thi, tab humme yeh news milli thi, ke Maya ne ek khaayi se kood kar apni jaan de di. Usske baad humne Maya ke baare mein kabhi, koi baat hi nahin ki. We even forgot that a girl named Maya was even in our lives! Aur phir humaari shaadi ke baad, jab main aur Rahul Malaysia gaye, tab humne Maya ko dekha. Hum toh Maya ko pehchaan hi nahin paaye. She had completely changed. Mujhe aur Rahul ko laga bhi tha ki yeh Maya hain, lekin jiss tarah se woh baat karti thi, woh humaari Maya jaisi lagti hi nahin thi. Maya ek total tomboy thi. Ladkon ki tarah behave karti thi woh, aur yeh Maya bilkul sophisticated thi. Nau mahinon mein koi itna kaise badal sakta tha? Yeh hi soch kar maine aur Rahul ne iss baat ko taal diya. Phir jab humne Maya ki company ke saath contract sign kiya tha, toh uss din Maya ne ek party rakhi thi. She offered me a drink, and I even took it. But I didn't know that she had spiked up the drink. Ussne mere drink mein nashe ki goliyaan milla di thi aur nashe ki haalat mein mujhse... mujhse yeh galti ho gayi thi. Jab main subah utha, toh maine khud ko Maya ke ghar par paaya aur mujhe yaad aaya ki kya hua tha. I was totally shocked. Jab maine khud sambhaala, toh usske baad main usska ghar chhod kar apne hotel mein jaane vaala tha ki... "

Flashback...

Armaan was running down the stairs of Maya's house and was about to leave the house, when he heard a voice.
" Kahaan jaa rahe ho tum Armaan? " Armaan turned around and was shocked. He saw Maya standing there, but she was in a different from what he had been seeing for all these days. She was in THEIR Maya's form. Armaan realized that he had been right all these days. Maya Saxena is none other than their Maya!
" Maya? You're alive? " Armaan said in a whisper.
" Yes Armaan, I'm alive. Arre! Main marri hi kab thi? I was always alive! "
" Toh phir woh laash, woh suicide note, woh sab kya tha? "
" Aww Armaan, tum kitne bhole ho. Woh sab kuch ek naatak tha. Zyaada mehnat nahin karni thi mujhe. Bas, ek mere jaise dikhne waali ladki ko pakad na tha aur khaayi se phekna tha. Not so hard is it? Aur jahaan tak who note ki baat hain, toh tumhe pata nahin? College mein koi play hota tha, toh writer toh main hi hoti thi na? "
" Tumne ek ladki ki jaan li thi? " Armaan asked completely horrified of this.
" Haan. "
" Tum itna kaise gir sakti ho Maya? Tum apne matlab ke liye kissi ke saath aisa kaise kar sakti ho? "
" Everything is fair in love and war. Aur Maya Saxena agar apne pyaar ke liye jaan de sakti hain, toh jaan le bhi sakti hain. "
" Pyaar? Huh! Maya tumhe toh pyaar ka matlab tak nahin pata. I can't believe ke main kabhi tumhaara dost bhi tha. Ufsoos hota hain mujhe yeh soch kar maine kabhi tumhe apna sabse achha dost maana tha. Maya, you are sick! " Saying this Armaan, walked out of her house, leaving an angry Maya behind him. 

Flashback ends...

" Usske baad main vahaan se chala gaya tha. Jab mujhe iss baat ka ehsaas hua, ki anjaane mein mujhse kitni badi galti huyi thi toh main, main khud ko sambhaal nahin paaya. Andar hi andar marr raha tha main. Maine yeh baat Rahul se bhi chhupaayi. Darr tha mujhe ki kahin tum mujhe chhod kar na chali jao, aur yeh hi hua. Woh photos jo tumhe mille the, woh tumhe Maya ne bheje the. Jiss tarah se yeh photos liye gaye the, uss tarah se toh kissi ko bhi woh hi lagta jo tumhe lag raha tha. " Armaan explained everything to her, and Riddhima just stood there rooted in her place, listening to everything that Armaan was saying. Armaan turned around and went to Riddhima and pulled her close by her shoulders. 
" Tum jaanna chaahti thi na, ki main tumhe kyun sach nahin bata raha tha, toh woh iss liye kyunki Maya ne mujhe dhamki di thi, ki agar maine tumhe kuch bhi bataya toh woh tumhe chhodegi nahin. And I can't lose you Riddhima. I can't lose you. " He cupped her face and leaned his forehead against hers and both closed their eyes. 

Author's Note: The part written in Bold is ONLY for people that are 16/18+ (Excluding me ). Baad mein yeh matt kehna ki Medzi ne warn nahin kiya tha. 

They opened their eyes, and looked into each others. Armaan cupped the other side of her face as well, and leaned in. Riddhima slowly parted her lips, and Armaan locked his lips with hers. He kissed her slowly, conveying all of his love, making Riddhima respond back. He tasted her peachy lips, making him want for more. His hand went down to her waist, and he pulled her close. Riddhima's hand went around his neck, and into his hair and she ruffled them, arousing him. He pushed her back, and parted her lips even more, and slid his tongue into her mouth, exploring her. Armaan pulled her shirt up slightly, and stroked her waist, sending shivers down her spine. His hand explored her, feeling the curves in her body. He left her lips and his other hand went up in her hair, and he grabbed a fistful of her hair, exposing her throat. He went down and kissed her throat. He licked her throat and went down. Ignited by the fire inside him, he bit her and she hissed. He went up her throat, leaving a wet trail of kisses. Riddhima moved her hands down to his shirt, and started to unbutton them and then threw the shirt on the ground and Armaan did the same. 
He picked her up and layed her on the bed. He went on top of her, and kissed her passionately. His hand went behind her back, and he snapped her bra open. Riddhima opened her eyes as she realized what was going to happen and she stiffened up. Armaan realized this and broke apart, and looked at her. 
" Don't stop me today. " Armaan whispered. He captured her lips and Riddhima responded back with equal fervor. In a matter of no time, all of their clothes were scattered on the ground. 
Armaan was kissing Riddhima wildly. He covered every inch of her body with kisses. Armaan bit her between her bossoms and Riddhima hissed. He went further down, leaving even more wet kisses down, and then bit her navel hard, and Riddhima grabbed a fistful of his hair. 
He went up, and captured her lips again, as his hand caressed her body. He rubbed her thighs, parting her legs, and he then entered her, and Riddhima gasped in pain inside his mouth, and a tear came out of her eye. Their hips moved in sync, and Riddhima tightened her grip in his hair. Both were satisfied and happy, because now, they were one in all means. 
" I love you Riddhima. " He whispered against her lips.
" I love you, too. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan layed on top of Riddhima, with his face in the crook of her neck, and only a blanket to protect them from the cold weather. His body had practically covered hers entirely, and he was planting soft kisses on her neck. Both of them wanted the moment to never end. Riddhima liked the way his warm body layed on top of her. 
She thought about all the days that she had thought of Armaan being guilty. She was so wrong. She blamed Armaan of something that he had never done. She had given him so much pain for no reason. A lone tear escaped her eye. Armaan looked at her. He was surprised seeing the tear. He wiped the tear away, and Riddhima looked at him. 
" Kya hua Riddhima? "
" Armaan, I'm sorry. "
" For what? "
" Tum par itna bada ilzaam lagaane ke liye. Bina saara sach jaane, maine tumhe itna kuch keh diya. I've hurt you a lot Armaan. I'm sorry. I'm- " Riddhima said with tears coming out of her eyes.
" Shhh... bas. " He stopped her by putting his finger on her lips.
" Jo bhi hua, uss mein tumhaari koi galti nahin thi. "
" No Armaan, galti meri hi hain. Agar maine tumhaari baat sunni hoti, toh yeh sab nahin hua hota. I'm very sor- " The words never came out of her mouth, as Armaan had locked his lips in with her, but then broke apart soon.
" Agar dobaara aisa kuch bhi kaha, toh main tumse kabhi baat nahin karunga. " Armaan said childishly, and Riddhima let out a small chuckle. Riddhima put her hands around his neck and smiled. 
" Agar dhamki deni hi hain na, toh aisi do jo convincing ho. " She slightly pinched his nose. 
" Matlab? "
" Matlab yeh, ki main achhe se jaanti hoon ki tum mujhse baat kiye bina ek pal bhi nahin reh sakte. "
" Really? "
" Really. " Both chuckled. 
" Armaan. Maya ne itne saare gunaah kiye hain, lekin woh bach gayi. Usse sazaa dilvaana bohat zaroori hain. "
" Hmm. You're right. Lekin tum fikar matt karo. Kal Sumit aur Molly saare evidences ke saath yahaan aa jaayenge. Aur phir hum Maya ko sazaa dilvaa sakte hain. "
" Sumit aur Molly? "
" Haan. Actually maine kuch din pehle Sumit se baat ki thi. Usse Maya ke khilaaf kuch solid evidences mille hain. Ek baar woh unhe yahaan le kar aa jaaye, toh hum Maya aur usske partner ko arrest karva sakte hain. "
" Partner? Kaun hain usska partner? "
" Pata nahin. Sumit ne kaha, ki woh yeh yahaan aa kar hi bataayega. "
" Aur Molly? Kya usse sab pata hain? "
" Haan. Aur maine hi usse mana kiya tha tumhe kuch bhi bataane ke liye. "
" Kyun? "
" Kyunki tumhaara gussa tumhaari naak par chadha rehta hain. Aur mujhe darr tha ki kahin tum jaa kar Maya ka khoon na kar do. " Riddhima hit him playfully on his arm. 
" Kya? Mera gussa meri naak par chadha rehta hain? "
" Sorry baba. Mazaak kar raha tha. Lekin Riddhima, humme ek baat ka khyaal rakhna padega, ki jab tak humaare paas saare evidences nahin aa jaate, tab tak Maya ko yeh pata nahin chalna chaahiye ki tumhe sab pata hain. Warna woh tumhe, ya kissi aur ko nuksaan pohanchaane ki koshish karegi. "
" You're right. "
" I'm always right sweety. " Armaan said proudly, and Riddhima rolled her eyes. She looked at him, and saw him staring at her intently, and blushed.
" You know you look very hot right now. " Armaan whispered very seductively in her ear, and she blushed even more. Not being able to stop himself, he took her into a kiss, and pulled the duvet over them.

The next morning, the couple were still sleeping in each others arms. Riddhima was snuggled up close to him. She fluttered her eyes open, as she felt the sun's rays falling on her eyes lids. For a second she was surprised to see herself like that, but then she realized what happened between them, and blushed. 
She turned around, and saw Armaan sleeping soundly. She smiled seeing him sleeping. He looked very innocent, just like a child. He was slightly pouting, which made him look very cute. She went and gave him a quick peck on his dimples, and was about to get up, when Armaan put his arm around her waist, and pinned her beneath him in a matter of a second. Riddhima looked at him surprised. 
" Tum jag rahe the? "
" Haan. "
" Toh phir sone ka naatak kyun? "
" Kyunki agar main aisa nahin karta, toh subah, subah mujhe meri wifey se itni achhi kiss nahin milti. "
" Tum, tum, tum pagal ho. "
" Pata hain. "
" Bilkul pagal. "
" Woh bhi pata hain. "
" Tum kabhi nahin sudhroge na? " Armaan pretended to think, and then shook his head very cutely. Riddhima bit her inner cheek to stop herself from smiling. 
" Ab hato, mujhe nahaane jaana hain. "
" Main bhi aaun? "
" Koi zaroorat nahin hain. " Riddhima pushed him off of her half-heartedly, and then went to take a shower. After the two freshened up, they went down for lunch. The gang noticed a glow on both Armaan and Riddhima's face, but couldn't understand the reason to it. 
" Yeh dono itne khush kyun lag rahe hain? " Amit asked Muskaan.
" Yeh hi toh main soch rahi hoon. " The two sat down, opposite to each other, and then looked at the gang. They gave them a questioning look, and they just brushed off the thought thinking of it as an illusion. Maya joined them, too, and smiled inwardly seeing Armaan and Riddhima sitting opposite to each other, as they normally would sit beside each other. 
" Aaj breakfast ke liye kya khana hain? " asked Muskaan.
" Bhai mera toh fix hain. Aloo ke paranthe aur woh bhi makhan maar ke. " said Rahul.
" Ek kaam kar, hum sab ke liye paranthe mangwa le. " said Atul.
" Haan. " Muskaan ordered the paranthas for everyone, and they all relished it happily. 
While eating, Armaan decided to be a little naughty. He took off his shoes, and took his feet near Riddhima's legs. Riddhima looked up at Armaan, and saw him looking down at his plate, but he had a little smile playing on his lips. Riddhima looked down at her plate, and blushed slightly. She started to eat slowly, but her mind was just on Armaan. He started to sensuously rub her legs with his feet. She looked up, and saw him drinking his juice, while staring at her. She warned him through her eyes, but he just smirked. 
While the two were secretly romancing, they were completely unaware of the eyes that were watching them with surprise, shock, and what not! The gang just stared at the two, as they were shocked on seeing Riddhima blushing. It had been so long since she had blushed! 
" Yaar kal koi chamatkaar hua tha kya? " whispered Atul.
" I don't know! " Anjali whispered back.
" Dekh na yaar. Ridzi kaise blush kar rahi hain! Aur Amy itna muskuraah kyun raha hain? " said Muskaan.
" Kal paka kuch hua hain. Yeh naash phiti ek baar yahaan se jaaye na, tab poochte hain inn dono se. " said Sapna.
" Hmm. Lekin hum baat kahaan karein? "
" Mere room mein. " said Rahul. They all finished their breakfast really soon. After Maya and Vivek got up, they all literally dragged Armaan and Riddhima to Rahul's room. 
" What the freak?! Tum log yeh kya kar rahe ho? " asked Armaan.
" Hum kya kar rahe hain? Tum log kya kar rahe ho!? " said Muskaan.
" What do you mean? "
" Yeh, yeh Ridzi itna blush kyun kar rahi thi? Aur tu itna muskuraah kyun raha tha? " The two understood what they were talking about and Riddhima glared at Armaan, and he just smiled sheepishly.
" Woh... Muski... actually... mujhe sab pata hain. " Riddhima said.
" About what? "
" Maya ke baare mein. " They all just gawked at her, as if she was a ghost.
" Guys, are you all ok? " Riddhima asked unsurely.
" Tujhe sab kissne bataaya? "
" Armaan ne. "
" KYA? " They all said it at once. 
" Haan. "
" Kyun? " asked Amit.
" Woh actually hua yeh ki... " Armaan told everything about what happened and they were shocked.
" Uss kamini ne aisa kiya? "
" Haan. "
" Uss chudail ko toh main jaan se maar daalungi. " said Anjali. She almost went out of the room, and Riddhima stopped her.
" Di! Yeh aap kya kar rahi ho? Shaant ho jaaye. "
" What? Uss Maya ki bachi ne kal meri behen ke saath aisa kiya, aur tu keh rahi hain ki main shaant rahoon? "
" Anji yeh waqt josh mein hosh khone ka nahin hain. Humaari ek galti sab kuch barbaad kar sakti hain. " said Armaan.
" Amy sahi keh raha hain. Hume sabse pehle Sumit aur Molly ke aane ka intezaar karna padega. Usske baad hi hum kuch kar sakte hain. " said Amit. 
" Waise woh kitne baje aa raha hain? "
" I don't know. He should be in pretty soon. "
" That's great! " said Rahul. They all talked for a while, and then retired to their rooms. 

Armaan and Riddhima's room...

Riddhima came in and saw Armaan lying on the bed. She glared at him, and walked up to him.
" Armaan. " Riddhima said angrily with her hands on her hips and Armaan sat up.
" Hmm. "
" Woh sab karne ki kya zaroorat thi? "
" Kya? "
" Woh hi jo tumne lunch ke time kiya. "
" Uss mein kya badi baat hain? Apni wife ke saath romance kar raha tha, aur kya? "
" Sab ke saamne tum mere saath romance kar rahe the? Do you even know ki Rahul ke room mein Anji Di, Sapzi, Muski, yeh sab mujhe itnaaa chidha rahe the. They kept teasing me. Aur yeh sab sirf tumhaari vajah se. " Riddhima pouted. 
" Arre yaar. Iss mein kaunsi nayi baat hain? Yeh sab toh humesha humme tease karte rehte hain. "
" Armaan! Sab ke saamne koi yeh sab karta hain kya? " Armaan chuckled slightly. He pulled her and pinned her beneath him on the bed. 
" So you mean ki akele mein kar sakte hain? " Armaan asked naughtily. Riddhima turned her gaze away. 
" Armaan. " Riddhima said quietly. Armaan put his finger under her chin, and made her face him. He looked at her lushious lips, and captured them. He took it slow and steady in the beginning, but passion took over soon, and he deepened the kiss. They broke apart for breath, and Riddhima looked at Armaan. 
" I love you. "
" I love you, too. " Riddhima smiled. 

Will Sumit and Molly show up with all the evidences? Will Maya's partner be revealed? Will Maya and her partner be punished for their crime? Keep reading to find out...