part 17

Part 17

My 'Friends'

Recap: Armaan and Riddhima go back to the gang, and tell them about the incident. They decide to take Sumit's help, while Riddhima decides to take Molly's help. Armaan recalls his past. 

Riddhima opened her eyes, as the warm rays of the Sun on her beautiful eyelids, but then closed them immediately. She slowly tried to open them again. She tried to get up to stretch, but then felt something heavy over her body. She looked to the side, and saw Armaan sleeping with his hand over her lower waist, and his face was slightly hid in the crook of her neck. She smiled lightly, and caressed his hair lovingly. 

He looked so cute while sleeping. Just like an angel. She placed a tender kiss on his forehead and smiled. Armaan smiled in his sleep, and went deeper into her neck. Riddhima closed her eyes, feeling his hot breath on her nape. 

' I wish I could just stay like this forever Armaan. In your arms. ' She silently wished. She suddenly remembered her conversation with Molly. 

She was relieved after talking to Molly. She completely trusted Molly and knew that she would definitely help her. 

Looking at Armaan, she smiled. She gently and carefully took his arm off of her waist. She put the pillow in her place, and then got up to take a shower.

After a while, they all met in the restraunt for breakfast.

" Hey Amy. " Anjali greeted with a smile.

" Hey beautiful. "

" Oye. Usse door raho ok. Woh meri Anjali hain. " Atul got really possessive and everyone just chuckled.

" Haan baba. Woh teri hi hain. Lekin saath saath woh meri saali hain. Aur saali matlab? " Armaan winked at others.

" Aadhi gharwaali! " They all completed for him, and laughed, while Atul boiled.

" Chill dude! Just joking! " Atul nodded once. Anjali held his hand, and blinked. Atul smiled.

" Anyways, aaj ka kya plan hain? " asked Amit.

" Kuch aur baccha hain kya dekhne ko? " asked Muskaan.

" Well, yes. Main kal hi google search kar rahi thi, and guess what? Yahaan par ek bohat accha mall hain. Let's go for some shopping. " said Riddhima.

" Oh no! " All the boys whined.

" God Ridzi! What's up with you girls and shopping? Like seriously? " asked Vivek.

" Shut up Vivek! " said Anjali.

" What 'shut up Vivek'? Sahi toh keh raha hain. Jab bhi tum ladkiyaan shopping ke liye jaati ho, humme ek tag-along ki tarah le jaati ho. Tum log toh enjoy karte ho, lekin hum boys bore ho jaate hain. " said Rahul.

" Oye! Tu chup kar! " Muskaan scolded Rahul, and he went quiet.

" Aaj chaahe kuch bhi ho jaaye. Hum toh shopping ke liye jaa kar hi rahenge. Waise bhi humme shopping ki huye kitna time ho gaya hain. Anjie Di ki shaadi ki shopping bhi karni hain. " said Riddhima.

" Kitne dino se shopping nahin ki matlab? Abhi ek-do week pehle hi toh ki shopping. Aur Anjie ki shaadi ke liye bhi toh shopping ki toh sahi tum logo ne. Abhi aur kitni shopping karni baaki hain? " Armaan said horrified.

" Haan... lekin... woh... " Riddhima tried to look for an excuse, but couldn't find one.

" Woh toh sirf shaadi ke liye the. Shaadi ke baad bhi toh kuch rasmein hoti hain. Usske liye bhi toh humme inn sab ki zaroorat padti hain. Usska kya? " Riddhima finally got an excuse.