part 8

Part 8

Sangeet

Recap: Armaan tells the gang about her moment with Riddhima and they get shocked. During dinner, Vivek comes and everyone gets happy, but the boys get jealous at the same time seeing Vivek getting all close to their girls. In their bedroom, Armaan says sorry to Riddhima about their moment, and Riddhima gets shocked. Riddhima says 'I love you' to a sleeping Armaan. On the other hand, a girl talks to a guy, saying that she is coming tomorrow. 

The next morning, Gupta Residence was once again filled with noise. People were running from one side of the house, to the other. Today was Atul and Anjali's Sangeet ceremony. This is how the chores were divided up today.

Shashank & Rahul: Outside decorations Padma & Muskaan: Dressing Anjali and other things Armaan & Riddhima: Kitchen Dishes

Amit & Sapna: Inside decorations

On one hand, Shashank and Rahul were running from one side, to the other, telling the workers to get the decorations right, while Padma and Muskaan were at the tailor shop, getting the dresses for everyone. 

Inside the house...

Amit and Sapna, too, were running from one side of the room, to the other, trying to get the decorations right. Once tired, they fell on the couch at the same time with their eyes closed, trying to relax a bit. 

" Wooh! " They both said at the same time, and looked at each other. 

" Thak gaye? " Sapna asked. Amit looked around and saw a few good-looking girls. He kept staring at them and said in a trance.

" Jab inn jaisi khubsoorat ladkiyaan yahaan ho, toh phir thakaan kaise mehsoos hogi? " Sapna traced his gaze, and looked at the girls there. Her jaws pretty much touched the floor when she realized that Amit was staring at those girls in mini skirts. She looked at the girls, and then back at Amit. She closed her mouth, and got up from the couch and looked away with her arms crossed. 

Amit felt Sapna get up, and he too got up. 

" Kya hua? "

" Tumhe kya hain? Tum jao na. Unn mini skirts waali ladkiyon ko ghoor, ghoor kar dekho. " Sapna said in a very angry tone and then looked away again. Amit smiled to himself. 

' Oh. Toh Ms. Sapna jealous hain. Not bad. Chalo. Isse thoda aur sataaya jaaye. ' Amit thought to himself and smiled.

" Hmm. Waise idea buraa nahin hain. Yeh ladkiyan hain kaafi hot. Jee toh karta hain ki main inhe- " Sapna's eyes almost popped out of her sockets when she heard Amit say that and she went upstairs in her room.

" Sapna! Sapna suno to sahi! Sapna! " Amit ran after her. 

Sapna suddenly stopped and turned around and Amit bumped into Sapna. Both of them lost their balance and they fell on the ground with a thud. 

Sapna was under Amit and both were shocked with what happened. They looked at each other and slowly got lost into each other. Amit was just inches apart from Sapna's face. A light breeze came and caressed both of their hair. Amit caressed her hair. He went down and slowly touched the cheek in which blood was rushing to. He went down further and gently caressed her lips. Sapna closed her eyes at the touch and slightly parted her lips. Her breathing started to get heavy. Amit went closer to Sapna. 

" A... Amit. Please. " Sapna said, trying to stop Amit, though she, too, wanted what he did.

" Kyun? Kya tum nahin chahti ki main tumhare paas aaun? " Amit asked her. Sapna opened her eyes and looked at Amit. She said nothing for a while.