part 6

Part 6

Masti

Recap: Armaan and Riddhima have a close moment together. Atul and Anjali get engaged. Two people talk to each other and get details about Armaan and Riddhima.

The next morning, Armaan and Riddhima were in their room. They had gotten up and Riddhima was in the bathroom, taking a shower, while Armaan was sitting on the couch, finishing up some work on his laptop. 

He was suddenly hit by some water droplets and he moved his face to the other side. When he moved his head back, he was completely mesmerized with the scene in front of him.

Riddhima was trying to towel-dry her hair. She was wearing a pink and orange strapless top, with light blue jeans on the bottom. Her hair was all wet and a bit curly. She had a few droplets on her shoulder, neck, and on her upper chest. 

Armaan couldn't tear his gaze away from her. He was totally drowning into her. He gulped the saliva in his mouth, as he tried his best, not to lose himself, but was failing miserably. He wanted to lick the drops on her body and feel her rosy lips on his own. 

Riddhima, who felt someone's gaze on her, turned around and saw Armaan staring at her with immense love, passion, and intensity. She always hated the way he stared at her because she would always end up losing herself to him. 

Armaan got up and went towards her. He raised his hand and took it up to her face. He gently brushed a hair lock away from her face and Riddhima closed her eyes and slightly parted her lips, and then opened her eyes again. Armaan cupped a side of her face and leaned forward. Riddhima closed her eyes and Armaan captured her lips. He kissed her gently as he savored her taste. Riddhima placed her hands behind his neck and Armaan placed his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. He tightened his grip on her and then explored her mouth with his tougue. Her hand snaked up to his hair and grabbed a fistful of them which aroused him even more. He gently bit her lower lip and his hand went under her top. He made small circles on her back and stroked it. His other hand went up to where the zipper on her top was and unzipped it. 

He suddenly heard the bathroom door opening and being closed shut. He looked around and found himself on the couch and then looked at the bathroom door. Riddhima was coming out of the bathroom in the same clothes and her hair was a little wet, but was brushed through.

' Sapna tha. Sigh. Yeh ladki toh mujhe maar hi dalegi. Lekin kaash yeh sapna na hota. ' Armaan smiled and thought to himself. 

" Aise muskurah kyun rahe ho? " Riddhima asked.

" Kyunki mera mann kar raha hain. Aur waise bhi, muskurahe par tax lagta hain kya? " Armaan retorted back. Riddhima became irritated and answered back.

" Fine! Jo karna hain, karo! "

" Sachi? " Armaan asked.

" Haan. "

" Matlab mujhe jo karna hain main kar sakta hoon. " Armaan got up and started to go towards her. Riddhima became alert. 

" H...haan. " Armaan kept going towards her and Riddhima started to retreat. He was looking straight at her with something in his eyes, that Riddhima couldn't put her finger at. She suddenly hit the wall and Armaan came really close to her. Riddhima stared into Armaan's eyes. She was getting lost into them. Armaan raised his hand and took it near her face, and then instead of touching her, he took the towel that was behind her, and went into the bathroom, smiling, leaving a shocked Riddhima behind. 

" Yeh mujhe kya ho gaya tha? Main apne aap ko kyun usske aas paas control nahin kar sakti? " Riddhima asked herself. 

At lunch...