part 27

Part 27

Good News!

Recap: Armaan saves Riddhima, and Vivek is shot dead. They spend the night together in a cottage. They return back to the hotel where everyone is happy to see Riddhima back. They have a boys vs. girls fight, where Riddhima helps the boys. 

" Riddhima zara towel dena. " Armaan called out from the bathroom. Riddhima, who was catching up on the work on R & M Enterprise, heard his voice, and rolled her eyes in frustration.

" Armaan! Khud le lo na! Tumhare roz ki aadat hain towel bed par bhul jaane ki. " Armaan heard this, and his devilish mind started to work.

" So you want me to come out in the state I am in? I didn't know that you are so tempted to see me without my clothes. " Riddhima's eyes widened in shock.

" Ruko! Main le kar aati hoon. " Armaan grinned, and waited for her to come. Riddhima slowly walked to the bathroom with the towel in her hand. 

" Yeh lo. " Armaan opened the door slightly. Riddhima held out the towel, and Armaan looked at it. He held the towel for a second and then immediately grabbed her hand. Riddhima eyes widened, and her mouth fell open as she looked at her hand, and Armaan. She heard a knock at the door, and looked at the door. 

" Ridzi Darvaaza kholo! Mujhe tumse baat karni hain! " Sapna yelled.

" Armaan... Armaan mera haath chhodo. Dekho Sapzi aa gayi hain. "

" Toh? "

" Armaan! Agar woh andar aa gayi, aur hume aise dekh liya, toh? "

" Toh? "

" Armaan tum... tum pagal ho. Dekho haath chhodo please. " Armaan shook his head slowly with a smirk playing on his lips. 

" Pehle tumhe mujhe kuch dena padega. "

" Kya? " He closer to her ears, and whispered.

" Kiss. " Riddhima closed her eyes for a second, but then opened them a again. 

" Armaan tum pagal ho kya? "

" Soch lo. The choice is yours. "

" Ok fine. Aakhein band. " He immediately closed his eyes. Riddhima smiled. She went near him, and kissed him deeply on the corner of his lips. Armaan held his breath. He waited for Riddhima to go on further, but instead, Riddhima gave him a slight push and ran to the door. Armaan opened his eyes in surprise and saw Riddhima giggling. 

" Darvaaza band karo. " She said in a low voice, and then giggled. He closed the door immediately. Riddhima controlled her giggle and then opened the door with a smile. 

" Hey Sapzi. Kya baat hain? Tum iss waqt yahaan? "

" Haan Ridzi. Woh, actually Muski ko hum sab se baat karni thi. Iss liye tumhe bulaane ke liye aayi. " 

" Kya hua usse? "

" Woh... tum chalo na. "

" Ok, chalo. " She closed the door, and left with her. They ran to Muskaan's room, and they were let in. They saw Muskaan sitting on the bed eating chocolate ice cream with the girls standing around her.

" Muski? Tum toh bilkul theek ho. "

" Nahin Ridzi. Main theek nahin hoon. "

" Muski tum ice cream kha rahi ho! Aur tum keh rahi ho ki tum theek nahin ho? " Riddhima said completely confused.

" Hum bhi kabse isse yeh hi poochh rahe hain, lekin yeh kabse yeh keh rahi hain ki sab ko aane de, phir bataayegi. " said Anjali. 

" Ab bolo Muski. Hum sab yahaan hain. " Muskaan told them what happened, and they were surprised.