part 24

Part 24

Plan Successful?

Recap: Armaan and Riddhima romance. Armaan tells Maya that he loves her, and she believes him. Sumit tells the boys about Maya's partner. 

The next day, they all were seated at the breakfast table, relishing the paranthas on their plates. Maya had left for some important work of hers, and she wouldn't be returning for about an hour. The gang was back to their bickering and teasing. Riddhima looked at Armaan and saw him eating his food. 

She decided to be a little naughty, as it's always Armaan that does something. Since the two were sitting right beside each other, Riddhima slowly brought her hand down, and caught his wrist. Armaan stopped eating and looked at Riddhima, and then back at his hand. His eyes popped out of his sockets as he realized her plan.

" Amy zara woh plate toh pass kar. " said Muskaan. Armaan looked at Muskaan with wide eyes. 

" Haan Armaan, Muski ko plate pass karo. " Riddhima said hiding her smirk, and Armaan looked at her with wide eyes.

" Kya hua Amy? Plate pass kar na. "

" Ab... ba... ba... ba... ku... kuch... kuch nahin. " Armaan raised his left hand, and with shaky hands, he gave the plate to Muskaan. He started to eat with his left hand. When everyone wasn't looking he said in a low voice.

" Riddhima, kya kar rahi ho? Haath chhodo na. "

" Nahin chhodongi. Kya karloge? " He looked at her exasperated and Riddhima just smirked seeing him like that. Armaan ate with his left hand, while trying to take his hand out of hers. The gang saw this, and Rahul spoke up.

" Oye Amy. Yeh tu apne ulte haath se kyun kha raha hain? " Armaan looked up. 

" Woh... woh... woh... aaj maine vrath rakha hain. "

" Vrath? Kaunsa vrath? "

" Woh… aaj main ulte haath se khaunga. "

" Tu yeh vrath vagera kabse karne lag gaya? "

" Aa... aaj se hi. Aaj se hi. " Riddhima tried her best not to laugh.

" Really? "

" Yaar tu khana kha na. Kyun dimaag kharab kar raha hain? "

" Ok. Itna bharakta kyun hain? " Rahul started to eat. 

" Riddhima. Please mera haath chhodo. Yahaan nahin. " Armaan said in a low voice. 

" Achha. Aur tum jo baar, baar sab ke saamne mere saath yeh sab karte rehte ho, usska kya? " Riddhima said challengingly. 

" Oh, toh tum yeh sab usski vajah se kar rahi ho. "

" Ji haan. "

" Room mein aao. Batata hoon. " Riddhima stifled her giggle. The rest of the breakfast went in the same way. Soon, Riddhima got up, and went to her room. Armaan talked to the gang for a while, and then left for the room.

He entered the room, and saw Riddhima fixing the room. He smiled naughtily, and walked towards her without making any noise. He suddenly grabbed her by her waist, and spinned her around. 

" Armaan! " Riddhima laughed. He finally put her down, and Riddhima turned around and put her hands around his neck.

" Maza aaya? "

" Maza? Aaya na. Ab tumhe bhi maza chakhata hoon. " He started to tickle her everywhere, and Riddhima just laughed.

" Armaan! Armaan please stop... Armaan! " Riddhima fell on the bed, but Armaan just didn't stop tickling her.