part 25

Part 25

I Want My Wife Back!

Recap: The gang is successful in sending Maya to jail. Sumit is about to tell everyone about Maya's partner, but the lights go off and someone screams Armaan's name. 

They all were shocked hearing someone scream Armaan's name. 

" Yeh toh Riddhima ki awaas hain. " Armaan said worriedly. At the same time, the lights came back on and Armaan searched for Riddhima. He panicked when he didn't see Riddhima anywhere in the hall. 

" ARMAAN! " Riddhima screamed again. They all ran outside and saw Vivek pushing Riddhima into a car and then getting into the driver's seat. Armaan ran as fast as his legs would let him, but Vivek drove away. 

" RIDDHIMA! " Armaan shouted after her. The boys ran to a car and followed Vivek. With all the lights off, it became extremely hard for them to keep track of the car. 

Inside the car, Riddhima was trying her best to get Vivek's grip loose on her wrist, but that wasn't working.

" Vivek chhodo mujhe! Leave me! "

" Shut up Riddhima! " Vivek got tired of this, and took out the chloroform he had in his pocket, and placed it in front of her nose, and she fainted. Vivek smiled evily. He looked in the rear view mirror, and saw the boys following him.

" Not this time Armaan, not this time. " Vivek smirked and drove the car in full speed and Rahul, who was driving the car, lost him. 

" Shit! "

" Kya hua? "

" We lost him. "

" Rahul tumhe gaadi aur tez chalaani chahiye thi na. " Armaan said, trying to stop the tears from coming out of his eyes.

" Amy agar main isse zyaada gaadi tez chalaata toh accident ho jaata. " Armaan looked outside the window. 

" Rahul, gaadi wapas hotel ki taraf le lo. " said Sumit. Rahul nodded, and reversed the car. 

On their way back, Armaan couldn't hold his tears in for long, and he started to cry while the other 3 consoled him. They reached the hotel where the girls were extremely worried about Riddhima, especially Anjali. She cried uncontrollably while the others tried to console her.

" Anji, sab theek ho jaayega. Sab boys gaye hain na Ridzi ko lene. Don't worry. "

" How can I not worry Sapna? Woh Vivek meri behen ko utha kar le gaya hain. Agar ussne Ridzi ko kuch kar diya toh? "

" Kuch nahin hoga Ridzi ko. She'll be fine. Be positive. " Just then the boys entered, and they all went to them.

" Kya hua guys? Ridzi kahaan hain? " asked Anjali. The boys didn't say anything, just looked down. 

" Guys I'm asking you something! Answer me for God's sake! "

" We lost them. " Anjali started to cry again, and they all tried to console her, but all in vain. 

" Main police ko inform kar deta hoon. Woh apni chhaan-been shuru kar denge. " said Sumit. They all sat down, and thought about what to do.

" Mujhe ek baat samajh mein nahin aa rahi. Vivek ne aakhir aisa kyun kiya? " said Muskaan.

" Kyunki Maya ka partner Vivek hi hain. " said Rahul.

" WHAT!? " All the girls exclaimed together.

" Haan. Vivek shuru se hi Maya ka partner tha. "

" Lekin tujhe yeh sab kaise pata? "

" Sumit ne bataya. "

" Kab? "