part 4

Part 4

Plan

Recap: Armaan finds out that Riddhima has left him, and becomes really sad. He calls Muskaan, and finds out that they are in New Delhi, for Atul, and Anjali's wedding, and books a ticket for New Delhi. On the other hand, Riddhima recalls the time when she left Mallik Mansion. Anjali comes in, and they have lots of fun. Anjali finds out the truth, and decides to help Armaan and Riddhima. 

Anjali was sitting in her room, wondering how to help Armaan and Riddhima. After knowing the truth, she was really mad at Armaan for breaking her innocent sister's heart. She was sure that Armaan loved Riddhima a lot, but at the same time she was confused that how could Armaan do such a thing. She knew that something was fishy. 

She was so lost in her thoughts, that she never noticed when Atul came into the room. He just stood there and leaned against the door, and admired Anjali. He still couldn't believe that a angel like Anjali, was going to become his wife, in just a matter of 2 months. He still remembered how they had met.

Flashback'

Anjali went to the mall to shop for some clothing. She was done, and then got out of the mall. She had gotten a call from one of her friends and she at the same time was crossing the road. 

Suddenly, a car came in front of her, and she just froze there at the sight, and cell phone fell from her hands. All of a sudden, she felt herself being pulled, and then she felt herself rolling over someone. She and the person had stopped rolling, and she was against the ground, but she didn't have the courage to open her eyes. 

For some reason, she felt secure in that person's arms. She felt as if the sounds around her were fading, and she was in heaven. She slowly opened her eyes and felt herself being lost in the eyes on her. The person on top of her was Atul. They both kept staring at each other as if there was no tomorrow. 

They would have kept staring at each other, if not for a car honk. They finally came back to the world, and Atul got off of her, and they both stood up. 

" Are you ok? " asked Atul.

" Yes, I'm fine. And thanks. Agar aaj aap nahin hote toh, pata nahin mera kya hota. " 

" Hey, no need for thanks. Yeh toh mera farz tha. " Both smiled at each other.

" By the way, I'm Anjali. " She said with a smile, and extended her hand for a handshake.

" Atul. " Both shook hands, and they went to the nearest coffee shop. They chatted for a while, and then left for their destinations. But neither of them knew what destiny had in store for them.

Flashback ends'

A smile came upon Atul's face as he recalled their meetings, and how their love began. He went, and sat beside Anjali on the bed. He noticed that Anjali was very tensed about something. His hand went up to her hand and grasped it firmly, bringing her to the world. 

" Arre Atul. Tum yahaan kab aaye? "

" Jab tum apni khayalon ki duniyaan mein thi. " Anjali was surprised when she heard his answer. Was she really so lost in her thoughts? 

" I'm sorry Atul. Woh' main'. "

" It's ok Anjali. Main samajhta hoon. Lekin, tum bohat tensed lag rahi ho. What's the matter? "

" K' kuch nahin Atul. "

" Anjali, kya baat hain? " He asked in a voice, full of authority.

" Atul' " and she repeated the truth to Atul. Atul, too was surprised to know that Armaan did that.