part 26

Part 26

Reunion

Recap: Vivek kidnaps Riddhima, and the boys try to stop him, but Vivek drives away. Everyone finds out that it's Vivek that it is Maya's partner. Vivek behaves very badly with Riddhima. Riddhima calls Armaan through Vivek's cell phone and Vivek brutually beats her up. They are successful in tracking Vivek down. Armaan and Vivek come face to face.

Both just stared at each other with pure hatred. 

" Vivek, Riddhima kahaan hain? " Armaan asked with gritted teeth.

" Nahin bataunga. Kya kar loge? " Vivek asked challengingly. Armaan curved his fingers into a rock solid fist, and punched him with full force, making him fall down. He touched his lips, which was bleeding, and got up. He punched him back, and Armaan stumbled, but didn't fall. He turned around in a swift move, and punched him 10 times harder, and then hit both sides of his head at the same time and Vivek fell unconscious. Armaan looked around and saw a way and immediately took the route. 

He kept looking around for Riddhima, when he saw someone tied up through the boxes that were there and knew that it's Riddhima. He walked around the corner, and a gasp left his mouth at the sight in front of him.

Riddhima had been tied back to the chair by Vivek, and she was unconscious. Her lips were completely swollen, and she had several cuts around them because of the slaps by Vivek. She had a lot of cuts and bruises on her body. At a glance, a person would say that she is dead. 

Armaan felt like someone had clenched his heart after seeing his Riddhima is such condition. The happy, loveable Riddhima looked completely lifeless. Tears formed in his eyes, but he controlled himself. He walked towards her and cupped her face.

" Riddhima. Riddhima aakhein kholo. Riddhima. " Armaan lightly shook her, trying to awake her. Riddhima slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times to clear her vision. She saw Armaan standing in front of her and gave him a very weak smile.

" Armaan. " She said in a very low whisper. 

" Riddhima, ab main tumhe yahaan se le jaunga. Chalo. " He started to open the knots, but even before he could start, he felt something hit his head really hard, and his hands went to his head on an impulse. He turned around and saw Vivek standing with a rod in his hands. Armaan fell to the ground holding his head, and Vivek tried to hit him with the rod again, but Armaan stopped the rod by his hands and looked at Vivek with fire in his eyes. He got up, and snatched the rod from his hands. He bent the rod completely, indicating that he wanted the rod to be Vivek's neck. He threw the rod on the ground and glared at Vivek. He gave him a hard punch and Vivek stumbled. 

" Tumne meri Riddhima ko chhooa? How dare you! " He punched him again and fell on the ground. Armaan grabbed his collar and made him stand up. He felt the volcano of anger erupting in his veins and he punched him in the stomach many times. He left Vivek and he fell on the ground with blood oozing out of his mouth. Armaan sat down with his back facing Vivek, holding his head, as he was still hurt. 

Vivek saw this, and slowly got up without making any noise. He took out his gun from his backpocket and targeted Armaan. He was about to shoot, but he, instead, got shot in his heart. Armaan looked back and saw Vivek falling to the ground, dead in a matter of a few seconds. He looked up and saw the boys with the police. He looked at them with questioning eyes.

" Vivek was trying to kill you. " Armaan closed his eyes and sighed. 

" Le jao isse! " The police ordered and they took Vivek's body away.

" Main aur Rahul formalities poori karke aate hain. " said Sumit. They went away and Amit and Atul went to Armaan.

" Amy, tu theek toh hain na? "