35 PT. 2 . SATIN

Omniscient

Omniscient

"Bet if we make love like we always knew each other
You'd be searching far and wide but you wouldn't want another
Does it make you happy?
If so, that's what I'm on
I'll be at it until your troubles are gone"

In the empty guest bedroom, Kyle laid Naomi down on the bed with gentle ease, letting her body sink into the plush mattress underneath her. Smiles were exchanged as he hovered over her, with their eyes locked in a loving, focused gaze. For a second, he didn't even touch her. His hands were planted firmly on either side of her body, holding his weight up.

Before she had his body, she had his mind...his attention.

He wanted his next move to be intentional. He was far from stupid and nowhere near blind— he knew there was more to her nervousness than just her insecurities about her performance. He knew she hadn't been touched since the man before him. She was a confident, fiery young woman but he could see the innocent, good girl on the inside. She only trusted one other person with her body and he knew it wasn't a small decision to make him the second.

It was a decision.

As badly as he wanted her to make it on her own, he wasn't sure he could help himself any longer. He'd been fixated on her since the second he saw her first. He loved the woman he was getting to know, but his attraction to her burned right at the surface of his skin, even when she wasn't around.

"You trust me, right?" He felt the need to ask, observing her sheepish smile and nod. Her soft hands landed on either side of his face and he slightly turned his head to press a sweet kiss on the inside of her wrist. "This what you want?"

"You know I'm not a virgin, right?" Naomi giggled, lifting her legs and locking them around him. There was no denying this was a pivotal moment for her...but it felt right. Just like her first time with Chris...it was sudden but it was what she genuinely wanted. "You don't have to be so timid with me."

The lustful, borderline devious twinkle in her eyes was something he's never seen from her before. It caused a smirk to sweep across his face, nodding silently to match her challenging energy.

"So all that nervous shit out the window, huh?"

With a quiet laugh, she gently tugged his head down to meet his lips in a brief kiss that lasted for just a few seconds before his mouth started a journey down her chin, and into the warm, brown crevice of her neck. The lingering scent of her sugary, fruity perfume filled his nostrils as he showed attention to every inch of her soft skin he could access. Naomi's nerves and hesitation slowly began to melt away, as her body reminded her mind how much she used to enjoy this very feeling. Chris' face flashed briefly in her mind, but she pushed it away as quickly as it came, grazing her palms across her boyfriends tattooed shoulders.