𝔄𝔯𝔠 1 - 𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

The whole body seemed to be soaked in warm water, washing every pore of the body. After a long period of fatigue, such a baptism makes people feel very comfortable.

Xie Chian woke up and found himself lying on the bed at home. The shirt on her body was the same as before, but it was clean and intact. The blood was gone, even the wounds on his body healed without medicine, and there was no trace of injury.

There is no longer a dull pain in the ribs, and all the skin injuries have recovered as before.

It's really the same as playing a game. After clearing the dungeon, return to the city to resurrect and restore full health.

It's like a dream.

When Xie Chian saw the extra card beside the bed, he knew it was not a dream.

It was a card with simple and elegant patterns, mainly black, with simple and generous design. There is a gilded number 1 written on the front, and there is a skull pattern at the bottom.

Several notes are written on the back of the card.

1. You have three days off

2. Only death can quit the game

3. Do not disclose game-related information to ordinary people

4. Please be sure to keep this card, if you lose it, you will be responsible for the consequences

5. I wish you a happy game

There are also three golden swash English letters underneath.

Xie Chian dropped the card blankly.

He picked up the phone on the bedside. The mobile phone ran out of battery before school. Xie Chian took out the charger, plugged in, and turned on the phone.

The date of the mobile phone shows that today is Saturday, and it is currently nine o'clock in the morning. He did indeed spend six days in school.

Ignoring the dangerous electricity, Xie Chian opened Baidu Baike and searched for "Dongyang Second High School". The entire school was blocked, and all the teachers and students of the school died. There must be some news about such a big event.

Xie Chian believes that the supernatural game organizer must have a way to cover it up, and he is curious about the method.

The search engine quickly jumped out of the interface, with a lot of search results. Xie Chian clicked on Baidu Baike, his eyes fell on the picture, and his whole body was cold to the bone.

...... The Dongyang No. 2 Middle School in Baidu Encyclopedia is clearly the original Dongyang No. 3 Middle School.

The existence of the entire Second Middle School was wiped out.

Xie Chian didn't know what his mood was at the moment, it was probably a feeling of subversion from the Three Views.

We live in this world, playing computer and mobile games. The game world is virtual and a pastime for us. We don't care about the life and death of game characters, and we don't feel that they have real feelings.

In the game world, we are the masters.

But what if the world we live in is just a game in the eyes of a higher dimensional life? That is their fiction.

It is also our reality.

Many people have thought about this idea before, thinking about whether the world we live in is real, but most of them are just thinking about it. Everything is just speculation and cannot be verified.

But Xie Chian has seen it now.

He quit the Baidu interface and opened the chat software and address book. Unsurprisingly, all the contact information of those high school classmates disappeared, as if those people never existed in the world, and everything was just Xie Chian's imagination.