𝐀𝐑𝐂 2 - 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

Waves wash onto the beach, bringing the smell of sea breeze. A few seagulls passed by the blue sky and disappeared at the end of the sky.

Xie Chian sat up from the beach and glanced at his empty side. Sure enough, none of the preparations made before did not come in handy. Even the body armor is useless, he is still wearing a simple shirt. It seems that you can only find equipment in the game, otherwise you will be a novice outfit every time.

The organizer really put an end to the possibility of any plug-in. To a certain extent, it also guarantees the fairness of the game.

As soon as the three-day time limit came, Xie Chian was fainted by an inexplicable force. When he woke up, he appeared on this deserted island without people.

Xie Weiluo really came to a point. He is going to stage a realistic version of Survival on the Deserted Island.

He touched a hard card under his hand, Xie Chian lowered his head and picked up the card from the sand. The black card he originally carried with him is gone. It is an ordinary white card with a number, 0 written on it.

I don't know what it means for the time being.

Xie Chian stood up and looked around. There is no one else here. Behind him is the sea, with sandy beaches on both sides, and a dense forest in front of him, hiding unknown dangers.

Xie Chian did not act rashly. He is waiting for the organizer to announce the rules.

A minute later, a mechanical sound pierced the island.

"0215 District, the second level of the escape game:

There are 99 players in this game.

Game map, desert island.

The rules of the game. Firstly, 99 players are welcome to participate in the second level. You are all the winners of the first level. There is a card beside you. The black number on the front is your number, and the red number on the back is your teammate's number.

99 people team up in pairs and join your teammates to kill other teams. The team that survives to the last wins. If a teammate dies in the middle, there is no punishment. This level game allows to kill teammates.

There are 99 people in pairs, and the remaining 1 person is the 0 player. Player 0 can team up with anyone or choose to act alone.

Killing player 0 will immediately leave the game and go straight to the second level, and the rest of the game will continue.

There are food and weapons hidden on the island, please search for them yourself.

Game time limit, one month.

Game victory conditions, kill all players except teammates, or kill player 0.

After a month, the victory was not decided, and the whole army was wiped out.

Now the game starts. "

"The first phase of the mission is now released, looking for teammates. Those who fail to find the correct teammate within an hour will be executed."

-

Xie Chian saw that there was no red number written on his hand, only a black card with a big "0": "..."

Obviously, the extra player No. 0 is him.

Being player 0 obviously does more harm than good. Although you can team up with anyone freely, this function is simply a tasteless one. Killing player 0 can immediately leave the game. Who doesn't want to kill him? What team is there?

Kill everyone else to pass the game, or kill only one person to pass the game. Individuals will choose the latter.

The organizers gave him an identity that everyone wanted to kill.